Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I could kick myself

old cruiser

Unfortunatly had a stone of some sorts hit the passengers rear door the other day, tried to do arepair job and it's all gone to pot!! looks a right mess, so gotta get someone to try and do a pukka job for me on this one, trouble was that I was rubbing down the touch -up paint where the damage was and didn't realise I was rubbing away the laquer below the damage and just looks bad now, wouldn't be so bad if the rest of the car wasn't in immaculate condition, (of which it is) and I didn't have such FAT fingers, god I could kick myself on this one, the amount of times I've done this sort of job on my others cars and never had this happen before!! ah well you live and learn :angry:

cheers Pete

Unfortunatly had a stone of some sorts hit the passengers rear door the other day, tried to do arepair job and it's all gone to pot!! looks a right mess, so gotta get someone to try and do a pukka job for me on this one, trouble was that I was rubbing down the touch -up paint where the damage was and didn't realise I was rubbing away the laquer below the damage and just looks bad now, wouldn't be so bad if the rest of the car wasn't in immaculate condition, (of which it is) and I didn't have such FAT fingers, god I could kick myself on this one, the amount of times I've done this sort of job on my others cars and never had this happen before!! ah well you live and learn :angry:

cheers Pete

My daughter scraped the rear wheelarch on her Fiests on a car park bollard and she had a really nice repair done by ChipsAway. The guy blended it in beautifully in the styling line. I don't know what sort of reputation they have nationally but we were very pleased with the job the one in her area did.

My daughter scraped the rear wheelarch on her Fiests on a car park bollard and she had a really nice repair done by ChipsAway. The guy blended it in beautifully in the styling line. I don't know what sort of reputation they have nationally but we were very pleased with the job the one in her area did.

Surely you got a mate thats a little handy with the ole reair work?

Surely you got a mate thats a little handy with the ole reair work?

Sadly, no.

• 2 years later...

Hi,

Are theses people expensive I have a couple of deep scratches and I'm afraid of having a go myself.

zev

Hi,

Are theses people expensive I have a couple of deep scratches and I'm afraid of having a go myself.

zev

it was chips away who done my car and made a balls up of it it was fine for months till the paint fell off had to get it redone at a body shop of which the dealer paid for

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club