Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Engine Swap

WilliamEvans

Just curious, would the 1.6 ecoboost engine out of the facelift fiesta St model fit in the pre facelift zetec s engine bay, is that possible? Thanks in advance, will

Anything is possible Will if your pockets are deep enough! Dont forget all the ancillaries too, you will be looking at thousands! It would probably be cheaper to have a turbo conversion on your engine.:)

Yeah, true I've been saving up and waiting till next year when my warranty runs out, I seen a supercharger kit for it but that was £3000! How would I go about a turbo conversion, where would be a good place to start? Just researching at the moment... :)

Contact the likes of Pumabuild, Oddkid or Jamsport for turbo conversions.

probably better to save for a st.

• Like 2

Better bet Will, would be to sell your car next year, and take your savings and what you get from the car and buy the car you want.

• Like 1

Better bet Will, would be to sell your car next year, and take your savings and what you get from the car and buy the car you want.

totally agree. Even if you could do the conversion on a shoe string budget, you can bet your last quid that your insurance will have you.

• Like 2

Thanks people, yeah I think that's the best option! :)

• 5 years later...

Just wondering how much roughly would it be to put a 1.6 zetec s engine in a 1.25 zetec and would it be worth it?

5 hours ago, Benjamin mears said:

Just wondering how much roughly would it be to put a 1.6 zetec s engine in a 1.25 zetec and would it be worth it?

Judging by the fact you're asking this question in the first place, you're not going to be doing the work yourself. So unless your current engine is scrap, it's not worth it in the slightest.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club