• Sunday Oct 11th
    • Sunday Oct 18th
    • Sunday Oct 25th
    • Sunday Nov 1st
    • Sunday Nov 8th
    • Sunday Nov 15th
    • Sunday Nov 22nd
    • Sunday Nov 29th

We have tried to arrange several meets in the time that I have been a member of this forum - and to my knowledge none have happened.

So - here's your chance to have input into when the next meet is arranged for. A quick discussion this evening lead to most people saying that a Sunday was best all round.

Please vote. You don't need to post which one you've voted for. Whichever wins, will be the next meet date.

Inevitably there will be no date that EVERYONE can make, so if you can't come on the date that is eventually picked - sorry, and see you at the next one!

All users of FOC welcome.

VOTING CLOSES: Sunday September 13th @ 9pm

I'm easy (no comment) so stick my vote anywhere which is popular :D

as far away as reasonable, gives people lots of time to 1. get their cars, 2. make sure nothing in the diary, and 3. a Sunday so not much happens those days and most people will have the day off work

I could do pretty much any Sunday, and would LOVE to go to a proper meet. Is anyone really good at photography that could go around taking pictures of all our cars??

good idea, be great for some good pics, otherwise go with whoever has best camera, ive got a 8.1 megapixel one

I could do any of those at the moment - I guess it'll come down to where the meet is for me as being right down on the south coast it could be quite a drive if we go for mid-country.

Would love to see everyones cars tho and I am sure you would all love to meet me after the amount of posts I have made! LOL

Paul - the venue that was chosen for today's aborted meet seems to be suitable for this one - I know it's a really long way for you, but it's pretty central to everyone...

Where is the Venue?

Somewhere in Milton Keynes

Paul - the venue that was chosen for today's aborted meet seems to be suitable for this one - I know it's a really long way for you, but it's pretty central to everyone...

Where was that then as I was never going to be able to get to the meet this time as currently carless

Yes, a Milton Keynes venue - one with a MK7 postcode as it happens :lol:

Yes, a Milton Keynes venue - one with a MK7 postcode as it happens :lol:

Well if you don't make it an early start and don;t mind my car being a little grubby form the drive up there . . . .but please remember I only get one day off per week

I put down 1st Nov but only because I might have my car by then! if not will come in my van.

Well if you don't make it an early start and don;t mind my car being a little grubby form the drive up there . . . .but please remember I only get one day off per week

I already did - that's another reason why all the dates are Sundays...I figured this might be a day off for most people.

good idea, be great for some good pics, otherwise go with whoever has best camera, ive got a 8.1 megapixel one

I prob have the best camera, a DLSR 14.1 megapixel but i not sure if i can make it yet to a meet :(

Mark - Nov 1st is winning - could you make that?

If the time is later in the day (eg, around 4pm) then yes i could make it - otherwise the only day i can go is 4th oct as thats the day i come back from the USA

I've no idea when I'll get my car, but it's not going to be before November, so I've voted the last date in Nov, to make sure I get my car by then.

A meet would be interesting, if only to get some great pics of all the cars lined up together! :lol:

I've no idea when I'll get my car, but it's not going to be before November, so I've voted the last date in Nov, to make sure I get my car by then.

A meet would be interesting, if only to get some great pics of all the cars lined up together! :lol:

Well at least you hope you will have your car by then . . . .

Well at least you hope you will have your car by then . . . .

Well yes. The estimated date is the start of Nov, so it can slip 3 weeks and I'll still have the car on time... just :P .

Well yes. The estimated date is the start of Nov, so it can slip 3 weeks and I'll still have the car on time... just :P .

and I was told mid to early August . . . still not here!

Well I can do any - as long as I am allowed out to play . . .

I - as others - can also make any sunday unless something pops up at short notice. apparently sunday 1st nov is a favourite, sounds ok to me, and my birthday is 3 days before then so ill be 18! :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club