Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New member, new driver and new Fiesta!

aph1101

Hello Everyone,

I just stumbled this forum after my parents ordered a new Fiesta for me to share with my mum whilst I learn to drive. I'm 16 now, 17 in Jan and have been interested in cars for as long as I can remember and driving stuff since about 10. I decided to join this forum because it seems a really friendly community full of people who seems really interested in their cars.

Now the important bit, the Fiesta… It's a 1.6tdci Titanium 5dr in Sea Grey with bluetooth, interior pack 1 (no lighting) and the all important spare wheel! :) It was ordered last Monday and is expected to arrive at the end of Oct, start of Nov :(. I can't wait!

Just wanted to say hello really and add to the no doubt endless list of members with shiny new fiestas on order.

Alex,

P.S. Could someone give me the link to the facebook group??

Welcome to the forum :) Your car sounds lovely. Bet you cant wait!

heheheh - welcome to the mad house then Alex

Oh god i feel old :(

You look it too.... :blink:

;)

Alex - you go/went to a cracking school, all the best people have spent time there ;)

Welcome to FOC.

Alex - you go/went to a cracking school, all the best people have spent time there ;)

Welcome to FOC.

Still go there, it's great. Have got another 2 years left yet :) Just out of interest, how do you know the school? I'm guessing you went yourself from your comment :P

And thanks to whoever added me as a member and officer of the facebook group... Titanium Maffia eh?? Like it!

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the Forum :)

Good luck with learning to drive! It's a great car you'll have there, waiting to drive! :)

Zippy aka Abbie

Thank you to you all for making me feel so welcome :D I look forward to contributing to this (awesome :P ) forum

Hello Everyone,

I just stumbled this forum after my parents ordered a new Fiesta for me to share with my mum whilst I learn to drive. I'm 16 now, 17 in Jan and have been interested in cars for as long as I can remember and driving stuff since about 10. I decided to join this forum because it seems a really friendly community full of people who seems really interested in their cars.

Now the important bit, the Fiesta… It's a 1.6tdci Titanium 5dr in Sea Grey with bluetooth, interior pack 1 (no lighting) and the all important spare wheel! :) It was ordered last Monday and is expected to arrive at the end of Oct, start of Nov :(. I can't wait!

Just wanted to say hello really and add to the no doubt endless list of members with shiny new fiestas on order.

Alex,

P.S. Could someone give me the link to the facebook group??

Hi Alex

out of interest, do you know roughly what the insurance is going to cost? Whilst i appreciate the increased risks, It is a terrible rip off for young drivers.

Hi Alex

out of interest, do you know roughly what the insurance is going to cost? Whilst i appreciate the increased risks, It is a terrible rip off for young drivers.

Hi,

I am going on my mum's insurance and it will add around £1100 :o to her insurance. I too appreciate the risk of insuring a 17 y/o boy but is an absolute rip off. I can see where the cost comes in though, its not exactly slow, the 1.6tdci (11.9 to 62) and the value of the car is also quite high.

Hi,

I am going on my mum's insurance and it will add around £1100 :o to her insurance. I too appreciate the risk of insuring a 17 y/o boy but is an absolute rip off. I can see where the cost comes in though, its not exactly slow, the 1.6tdci (11.9 to 62) and the value of the car is also quite high.

Ouch! That's steep :o ... or is that an average price nowadays for a young driver?

Pretty sure that's an average price now. I have seen quotes as high as £2200 for the fezzer in my sig

Pretty sure that's an average price now. I have seen quotes as high as £2200 for the fezzer in my sig

Double OUCH! :o :o As you've probably gathered I'm a little bit longer in the tooth than you, so it's been quite a while since my teenage years.

Just try not to replicate my first (and thankfully rare) bump ... I swerved to avoid a sheepdog and ended up with my two nearside wheels stuck in a ditch - (still attached to the car, of course). Had to be towed out by a local farmer. VERY embarrassing!

Hi Alex - welcome to the asylum!

Sea Grey 5-door eh? Are you sure you couldn't persuade your mum to step-up to a 3-door Titanium with the kit & the 7-spokes?!?! ;)

74706514.jpg

Hi Alex - welcome to the asylum!

Sea Grey 5-door eh? Are you sure you couldn't persuade your mum to step-up to a 3-door Titanium with the kit & the 7-spokes?!?! ;)

Is that a Sea Grey Nightowl? It looks a lot lighter than other pics I've seen.

Is that a Sea Grey Nightowl? It looks a lot lighter than other pics I've seen.

Good evening Alex and welcome to FOC.

No longer will your nights be dull awaiting your new car........... ;)

On a different note that colour's not Sea grey----I'd say it was Avalon.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club