Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member Looking To Move To A Ford Focus

cheekcharly

Hi all thought I would join the Ford community after years of being a member on the Peugeot forums. I am looking to move to a Ford now that I am starting a family and I am looking for a car with reliability and good protection. I have been looking at Ford Focus specifically The Ford Focus Titanium 2.0 Diesel Manual with bluetooth etc but I noticed a model called the Focus TDCi Zetec 2.0 Manual which seem to also have bluetooth etc but more sport looks.

What are the main differences between the two models and is more a clear winner over the other? as they looked quite similar spec wise side by side. The auto park feature would be a good feature to have also for the Mrs.

I am looking at getting a 2014/15 model with upto 30,000 miles on it so not too old.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

CC

• Like 1

I'd look to the Titanium, not so jazzed up cosmetically but more toys to make your life easier.

• Like 1

The 2.0TDCi engine is a peugeot HDi inside a ford chassis ;)

1.8TDCi is the only ford diesel that isint a peugeot engine

• Like 2

Hi welcome :)

Welcome to the site Charly! If you have the money then go for the Titanium. The electric rear windows will come in handy with children as you can lock the rear controls so only the driver can operate them from the front. Things like auto lights and wipers are handy too on the Titanium.

• Like 2

Welcome to the site Charly! If you have the money then go for the Titanium. The electric rear windows will come in handy with children as you can lock the rear controls so only the driver can operate them from the front. Things like auto lights and wipers are handy too on the Titanium.

+1

You can always add the ZetecS body kit to the Titanium if desired at a later date,

But if you go for zetec you cant easily add all the features from the Titanium.

• Like 1

Hello & welcome.

I'm new to Ford & bought my focus titanium Nav back in March.

Loads of toys and love the handling, sure it's not the biggest boot compared to some other hatchbacks but the drive makes up for it! 😊

Hello & welcome.

I'm new to Ford & bought my focus titanium Nav back in March.

Loads of toys and love the handling, sure it's not the biggest boot compared to some other hatchbacks but the drive makes up for it!

That's a design feature!!

"Ahh, sorry love...can't fit the pushchair in...or the shopping!! Best you start walking!!" *takes scenic route home*

:D

Do the features you guys are speaking of come with say 2013/14 Titanium Nav's or are they only on the new 15 model. I was also wondering what time of year they release the new 2016 model thus bringing the price of the 2015 model down.

I do like that chrome front grill on the 2015 model :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club