Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CHATZY Chat Rooms

DanGull

Somewhere for FOC members to chat in real time:

This is a new room, created by Flic.

Flic's Chatzy Room

PM Flic or myself for the password - you'll need to be a known FOC member. The password is to keep out spammers, who have intruded before.

Be sure to click 'Join Chat' otherwise you will only post on the message board.

See you there!

Please note - that while this room is made up of FOC members, it is not part of FOC and is not moderated.

Edited by DanGull
Updating details to the latest room.

Looks good Dan although chatting on there is of course going to limit my number of posts on here - SHame I hear you all cry!!

Shameless bump - I've asked for this to be pinned.

• 1 month later...

Why is no one in the room?? I need entertaining damnit!

• 1 month later...

Should've read this thread ages ago lol

But I'm in there now, better late than never hey?! :)

Does the room even work anymore? tried this eve but to no avail :(

I miss those Chatzy nights... hey Flic, there's a Shakermaker shop in Cambridge! I shall go and buy one this weekend in hommage to your advice. :)

Ohhh good one. Did you get one?? Yummyyyy.. Wont be as good as a shake away though ;)

Ohhh good one. Did you get one?? Yummyyyy.. Wont be as good as a shake away though ;)

Yeah, sorry of course that's what I meant.... :lol: I went in and said "sorry I've no idea what I'm doing, but I've been forced at gunpoint to come in. I asked for something coffee-ish, I got a "Tim". Tim was not a nice flavour... I'll try another next time.

Intriguing! What is in a Tim? Get a Reeces cups one next time, or Maltesers... or both mixed! Omg...Drool....

Yeah, sorry of course that's what I meant.... :lol: I went in and said "sorry I've no idea what I'm doing, but I've been forced at gunpoint to come in. I asked for something coffee-ish, I got a "Tim". Tim was not a nice flavour... I'll try another next time.

I can't remember exactly :( It was coffee, with aero biscuits, and banana I think. I'll try your suggestion next time. They are a bit pricier than I expected though, but 10% forces discount so swings and roundabouts :lol:

Hello poohbear - nobody seems to be in the online chat anymore. We could probably talk here instead far more convenient. Flic is my favourite pretend person from the internet, so this arrangement would suit me fine! :P

:lol: I think that's the nicest pretend internet thing anyone has ever said to me! Thanks Miles :)

I'll chat anywhere, me! I think maybe the Chatzy room just doesn't like me anymore :(

And hello Emily! *waves* :D

:lol: I think that's the nicest pretend internet thing anyone has ever said to me! Thanks Miles :)

I'll chat anywhere, me! I think maybe the Chatzy room just doesn't like me anymore :(

And hello Emily! *waves* :D

That's because you're a computer program running on a server in India somewhere, clearly programmed to say witty and amusing things :P

everybody either hungover or cleaning cars as its dry

It's dry?? I need to move back to Wales then it's crap here! :huh:

Alex, I thought you said that you'll be ON top gear!! lol I was like whaaaaaaat, OMG! :lol:

Chatzy still won't work for me :( The link just redirects me to someplace else. Someone wanna make a new link and see if that works for me? Pleeeeease? I miss you guuuuuyyysssss

Alex, I thought you said that you'll be ON top gear!! lol I was like whaaaaaaat, OMG! :lol:

Chatzy still won't work for me :( The link just redirects me to someplace else. Someone wanna make a new link and see if that works for me? Pleeeeease? I miss you guuuuuyyysssss

Oh I wish, Flic, I wish :lol:

http://www.chatzy.com/762468761007 Make it work!!! We miss you too :P

Well I cant load it!! :( I get redirected to some random site...

• 1 month later...

Oh noes :( It's ded again...

I made a backup here http://84.40.11.21/HeavyApplet.html it's a bit ugly and geeky but does the trick.

I'd advise setting your nickname in the bottom right, changing the font to Serif size 18. Once you've done that, click on the window button next to the corss in the top right, which pops the window out, then maximise it. Looks a lot easier to read!

• 2 weeks later...

AWW, kust tried to get on myself but it doesnt work :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club