Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where To Buy Subtle Modifications

Cagey

Hello, I know there are probably many of threads on this already but I have an ST3 and want to make it a little more unique by adding some subtle modifications. I don't want anything to extream just something to make it stand out from the standard car.

Does anyone have any ideas and links to where things can be purchased?

Thank you

The only exterior mods I've done is wind deflectors, richbrook aerial, LED plate bulbs, & those headlamps which are a bit whiter.

• Like 1

The only exterior mods I've done is wind deflectors, richbrook aerial, LED plate bulbs, & those headlamps which are a bit whiter.

I was thinking of the LED plate bulbs they just look sharper I like that

There is a few things you can do to the exterior to make it stand out......

On my st I've added wind deflectors, short richbrook Aerial, changed all the bulbs. High and main beam are osram night breakers, chrome indicator bulbs and cree led reverse lights.

I'm also looking into changing my mirror caps into rado grey and having mountune stripes at the bottom of each door both rado grey.

You could also put lowering springs on and maybe spacers to change the stance. Somr people have also put the triple r front splitter on to looks quite nice.

Hope this gives you some ideas mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

There is a few things you can do to the exterior to make it stand out......

On my st I've added wind deflectors, short richbrook Aerial, changed all the bulbs. High and main beam are osram night breakers, chrome indicator bulbs and cree led reverse lights.

I'm also looking into changing my mirror caps into rado grey and having mountune stripes at the bottom of each door both rado grey.

You could also put lowering springs on and maybe spacers to change the stance. Somr people have also put the triple r front splitter on to looks quite nice.

Hope this gives you some ideas mate.

It does thank you, I am definitely going to do the bulbs thats on my list. I also fancy the Mountune Cat Back exhaust as it sounds pretty nice but doesn't affect the look to much. I will have a search for the other parts you mention and see what they look like. The front splitter sounds good.

Thanks.

• Like 1

It does thank you, I am definitely going to do the bulbs thats on my list. I also fancy the Mountune Cat Back exhaust as it sounds pretty nice but doesn't affect the look to much. I will have a search for the other parts you mention and see what they look like. The front splitter sounds good.

Thanks.

No problem, yeah I've been in contact with mountune about the exhaust, they have said the batch they have just got in are all pre sold and it was unlikely for them to have them but ford fair.

The splitter looks good, look at Phils modification feed as he has it fitted on his looks really good.

Load of other stuff on the mountune website im going to get just waiting for the funds to buy it all!

Had front and side splitters put on yesterday at TRC. Very pleased with them :) post-60710-143733519315_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Nice Roo, how much that cost.

Had front and side splitters put on yesterday at TRC. Very pleased with them :) attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1437335190.738279.jpg

No problem, yeah I've been in contact with mountune about the exhaust, they have said the batch they have just got in are all pre sold and it was unlikely for them to have them but ford fair.

The splitter looks good, look at Phils modification feed as he has it fitted on his looks really good.

Load of other stuff on the mountune website im going to get just waiting for the funds to buy it all!

The front and side splitter looks pretty sweet, specially on the black car. Yeh they do get sold out pretty quickly at Mountune so will have to keep eyes open and get one pre ordered maybe.

• Like 3

Nice Roo, how much that cost.

£215 incl fitting.

• Like 1

Change the stance as Will said, 15mm Eibach hubcentric spacers all round with Eibach pro springs.

Roocats splitter and side skirts (which looks amazing).

Milltek cat back exhaust with interior lighting mods, mountune black decals and rear spoiler extensions.

• Like 2

£215 incl fitting.

Do they come in gloss black and where did you go to get them fitted?

• Like 1

Funny how times change, 50 years back we'd make sure our souped-up mini rust buckets looked like rust buckets :)

• Like 2

I bought a footrest from eBay, my favorite addition to the car tbh

• Like 1

Do they come in gloss black and where did you go to get them fitted?

They're a gloss plastic if you know what I mean, so they match the black car fine but I'm sure some will want to get them gloss painted for a better match, which I will probably do too when I get the rest done. They look good as they are though.

I got them fitted at TRC as I saw they were only 20mins up the road from me and I didn't trust myself to get the front one on straight!.

• Like 1

They're a gloss plastic if you know what I mean, so they match the black car fine but I'm sure some will want to get them gloss painted for a better match, which I will probably do too when I get the rest done. They look good as they are though.

I got them fitted at TRC as I saw they were only 20mins up the road from me and I didn't trust myself to get the front one on straight!.

They do look smart tbh, I can get the front splitter fitted for £120 which is puma speed just down the road. Just annoying having to pay extra to get them gloss black!

• Like 1

Change the stance as Will said, 15mm Eibach hubcentric spacers all round with Eibach pro springs.

Roocats splitter and side skirts (which looks amazing).

Milltek cat back exhaust with interior lighting mods, mountune black decals and rear spoiler extensions.

post-55241-143738405287_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thx Will

Just had a rush of blood in my trousers.

• Like 1

Thx Will

Just had a rush of blood in my trousers.

Haha, it looks mint try and get mine to look like it!

• Like 1

Some big spacers on that haha

That's what yours could look like Cagey B)

Isn't it illegal to have tires wider than the arches of your car though? May attract some attention from the police?