Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Zetec S 57 Plate Window Tinting

little oz2

Does anyone have any photos of the zetec S with different percentage window tinting on?

or what do people recommend to have done?

Thank you in advance.

Not a mk6 but you'll get the idea, my old S1600 with limo black tint rear windows. Couldn't see through it from the outside. Hope this helps mate post-55241-143739827861_thumb.jpg

post-55241-143739822706_thumb.jpgpost-55241-143739825809_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Not a mk6 but you'll get the idea, my old S1600 with limo black tint rear windows. Couldn't see through it from the outside. Hope this helps mate attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1437398276.561450.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1437398224.886824.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1437398255.734747.jpg

Looks nice man, love the paul walker quote sticker on the back :P,

How much did it cost for that to be done?

I've been thinking about getting my rear window a bit darker, as the side 2 appear darker because they're essentially doubled up when viewing straight on.

Looks nice man, love the paul walker quote sticker on the back :P,

How much did it cost for that to be done?

Don't have it anymore though!

It cost £98 which wasn't to bad. I would ring around and get some quotes first though and don't get some one to come to you and do it on the drive try and find somewhere that have a garage to put it in which is dust free aswell. Luckily the guy that did it for me does work for the ford garage down the road so it was a good job

Don't have it anymore though!

It cost £98 which wasn't to bad. I would ring around and get some quotes first though and don't get some one to come to you and do it on the drive try and find somewhere that have a garage to put it in which is dust free aswell. Luckily the guy that did it for me does work for the ford garage down the road so it was a good job

Good price, yeah i'll ring up a few places, would you recommend getting the front windows and windscreen slightly tinted?

Thanks for the help

Good price, yeah i'll ring up a few places, would you recommend getting the front windows and windscreen slightly tinted?

Thanks for the help

No mate just asking for trouble! You won't need it though if you have it limo black on the rear 3 windows

No mate just asking for trouble! You won't need it though if you have it limo black on the rear 3 windows

Even if it's only like 5%?

Will have the back ones tinted stop the car from heating up as much as well?

Even if it's only like 5%?

Will have the back ones tinted stop the car from heating up as much as well?

If it was me I wouldn't bother but it's up to you mate, yeah a lot cooler inside the car

If it was me I wouldn't bother but it's up to you mate, yeah a lot cooler inside the car

Yeah i'm probably not gonna bother for the front.

Okay then thank you very much

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club