Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Push To Start

Joe Lewis

Hi

Getting my new focus in a couple days woo it's a 13 plate titanium x 1l ecoboost

Just wondering about the push to start and the keyless feature. Do all push to start focus' have the keyless unlocking feature when you touch the handle on the door?

Anyone else got a titanium x 1l ecoboost.. How is the MPG around town? I got about a 6 mile round to trip to work 5 days a week with city driving. Hoping to get late 30s early 40s Maybe

Keyless start and keyless entry are two different things, although if you have the latter, it will always include the former.

So you might have keyless start, but you'll need to use the buttons on the fob to lock and unlock the car, if you don't have keyless entry.

High 30s to low 40s should be doable around town with the 1.0 provide you don't rag it everywhere, lol.

Ahh okay thanks. Hoping it does have keyless entry as it looks quite handy!

If you know the registration you can put it in to ETIS and it should tell you in the list of minor features.

Ah nice one just having a look now. I'm guessing 'less' means not on the car? Can't actually find the keyless entry on the list

No clue what this means..

Less Door Unlock System

With Door Entry Remote Control Unit

Keyless Entry/Start - Passive

It says Keyless Entry/Start, so that should mean it is included. I think it might be standard on the Titanium X for that year, but I'm not 100%.

Mine doesn't have Keyless Entry so just says:

With Keyless Start

Ah right. Guessing it has then :) thanks for your help

Says my car doesn't have bluetooth either when I'm pretty sure it has lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club