Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's yours called?

Sarc

My girlfriend came up with the name Yoshi for mine, partly cause its green, and cause yoshi is sorta in the registration :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sarc

• paulworthing

• Reel105

• DNStuff

Someone help me come up with a nickname for my car please :)

He needs a name :lol:

Looks like a Keith to me :P

He's silver - so it's easy.

Surfer or Arrow.

Looks like a Keith to me :P

Hmm.. not sure on these. :lol:

My girlfriend calls mine "Boeing" because of the rear wing :blink:

Someone help me come up with a nickname for my car please :)

He needs a name :lol:

Mercury, Quicksilver, Shadow or Precious.

Probably not brilliant nicknames ... just bandying a few ideas about!

• 2 weeks later...

Was going to call mine PEA (my initials being PO'D) but thought that GOBLIN (green goblin) was a better name as it works on a couple of levels for me . . . LOL

Mine is called FIESTA! :)

not veru imaginative although I guess it is technically correct!

BTW, how's your car going Paul? I'm guessing you are still going through the 'kid with a new toy' phase. :D

I'm still waiting for mine, although it was built on 5th Sept and the dealer has said it should hopefully arrive about the 23rd Sept ... in fact, a week today! (Nervous excitement building up!)

My car's turned out to be Spanish, btw. Not really bothered too much, but I think I would have prefered it to be German-made. (Although I'm sure there will be no real difference between them!) It would be interesting to know though, (just as a silly little survey), if people have had any problems, where their cars were actually made. In other words, which Fiestas seem to be the most reliable: German-made or Spanish-made!

Still undecided on the pet name ... 'Scarlet' keeps cropping up more often than not - but I'll guess I need to actually get to know her personality before I choose a final name.

Anyway, hope you are enjoying Goblin, (your car I mean!!!) ;)

Sarc.

Unfortunately....like the Sarcster....ours is/was built Spain too.

At the moment he's going to be called Pedro....but if he doesn't !Removed! well hurry up he's going to be known as "El Crappo"!!!

BTW, how's your car going Paul? I'm guessing you are still going through the 'kid with a new toy' phase. :D

Still undecided on the pet name ... 'Scarlet' keeps cropping up more often than not - but I'll guess I need to actually get to know her personality before I choose a final name.

Anyway, hope you are enjoying Goblin, (your car I mean!!!) ;)

Sarc.

Love goblin (the car!) - and it is a good name for yours (I see your's is a lady!)

Naming your car, that's ridiculous! For those of you who are men, call yourselves real men!

You absolutely wouldn't catch me naming my fiesta. No sir. Nothing like, ehh, Freddie, after 2005 Ashes party and the car rides like its been on a 23hr bender! :)

Although these days instread of Freddie, I tend to stick to "Worthless piece of sh**"

Naming your car, that's ridiculous! For those of you who are men, call yourselves real men!

You absolutely wouldn't catch me naming my fiesta. No sir. Nothing like, ehh, Freddie, after 2005 Ashes party and the car rides like its been on a 23hr bender! :)

Although these days instread of Freddie, I tend to stick to "Worthless piece of sh**"

What justifies someone being a 'real man' then>

Why not use your reg number (if possible). My Focus last three was KRN, therefore my wife called it Karen.

Cheers

Brian :rolleyes:

Why not use your reg number (if possible). My Focus last three was KRN, therefore my wife called it Karen.

Cheers

LXO - Any suggestions?

Cheers

That's my wife's name. :)

Love goblin (the car!) - and it is a good name for yours (I see your's is a lady!)

Oh yes indeedy. :) And, although we haven't actually met her yet, I'm sure she'll be gorgeous.

Unfortunately....like the Sarcster....ours is/was built Spain too.

At the moment he's going to be called Pedro....but if he doesn't !Removed! well hurry up he's going to be known as "El Crappo"!!!

You could always call him Manuelle ... as in 'manuelle transmission'. :) (Or, maybe not.) :rolleyes:

You could always call him Manuelle ... as in 'manuelle transmission'. :) (Or, maybe not.) :rolleyes:

Sheeesh!!! Manuelle huh??

LOL

Maybe not eh??

As I reported in TJ's thread, Pedro will be ready next thursday!! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Looks like we won't be calling him "El Crappo" after all. ;)

ehhh, I wouldn't know, as I named my car Freddie, therefore am not one either.

I would say something about you enjoy climbing into your man but that could get a bit out of order! LOL

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club