Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alexp999's Mk3.5 Focus St-3 Ecoboost

alexp999

Bit of a dark patch in the corner, I'd say it is better the way it was.

Could always put something reflective on the inside of the housing to throw some of the light back if you are bothered.

I find it provides more usable light than the dim yellow ones though...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Alex,

(And anyone else wishing to answer), how many miles have u done so far, how have u been driving the car and what mpg are you pulling?

I've done 500miles in first week and stringing at only 24mpg. Mix of motorway, country, town, pretty much every driving style. Not driving it too hard just normal? Really concerned fuel is gonna cost me too much and really considering a change to the diesel already. Car is awesome though, looks great, drives great and the tech is next to none.... :)

Hope people can help.

500 miles in a week!?! I'd of bought the diesel if I was doing that mileage.

I have only done about 650miles in a month.

Yeah it wasn't planned. Although looking at the facts n figures I probably am looking at 1000-1200 miles a month.... Hmmm just gotta let the petrol bed in.

Need to test drive a diesel and see what the power difference really is and th sound in the cabin :)

My first fill up worked out at 29mpg using vpower from new (asked dealer to use it for delivery fuel too).

Due another so will let you know what it works out at.

40 MPG in my ST3 TDCI, granted that nice noise isn't their as much power but still a cracking drive!

wildy

you don't buy st3 for mpg its for performance and driver :driving: satisfaction

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the same MPG again on my latest fillup so hopefully that is where it is going to plateau.

But then it has been incredibly mild for this time of year so will probably get worse if it gets colder as I do lots of short journeys and cold starts.

Just got the same MPG again on my latest fillup so hopefully that is where it is going to plateau.

But then it has been incredibly mild for this time of year so will probably get worse if it gets colder as I do lots of short journeys and cold starts.

What's the latest figure Alex ?

I'm on 32.3 :(

• Like 1

25, haha.

Oh nooooooo . . . that is indeed grim - still . . . we didn't buy these cars for the fuel economy

• Like 3

I was sat just whooshing the turbo in my drive while waiting for the car to demist before heading back from lunch :D

• Like 1

I was sat just whooshing the turbo in my drive while waiting for the car to demist before heading back from lunch :D

Aha . . that partially explains the dismal m.p.g. then, were you watching the fuel gauge moving rapidly downwards at the time . . :(

• Like 2

Oh nooooooo . . . that is indeed grim - still . . . we didn't buy these cars for the fuel economy

makes you wonder what new rs will be like for fuel consumption :unsure:

• Like 1

makes you wonder what new rs will be like for fuel consumption :unsure:

15 - 20 m.p.g. at most I'd wager . . . & that's with a following wind on a hot day . . . :)

• Like 2

My last focus I done 15k in fuel consumption went up to near 45mpg.

Just picked up my2016, not much difference. I have noticed that you can now turn off the traction control fully! Hold down the esc switch your get a the yellow info light on! One step on from sport mode. Good added feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Well people I can report 26.5 and climbing. Bit of thrashing here n there. Just as an ST should be treated. Definitely the best car I have ever driven and so much fun to play with :)

Happy ST'ing

• Like 3

It's fun ain't it? :P

till it burns a large hole in your wallet :driving:

till it burns a large hole in your wallet :driving:

...and the downside is ???
  • Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club