Yeah I was told up to 16 weeks.

Currently on 16 weeks and 3 days...

My point is just that Ford can sit on it as long as they like and there is nothing anyone can do. They don't stick to their own ETAs

Looks very smart Alex

Thanks, bit dirty at the mo though, lol.

And there is a light scratch/mark the length of the bonnet. Only very lightly in the lacquer like a bush mark would be.

They can buff/polish it out, but the dealer said a few cars have turned up like that, so they don't know what's happening to them.

That's the first deep impact blue one I've though wow and I'm sure you're take better photos when it's in your hands! Enjoy your new car Alex

That looks very nice! Great choice of colour and window tint. Did you get to choose the brake caliper colour? Bet you'll be struggling to sleep on thursday from excitement!

That looks very nice! Great choice of colour and window tint. Did you get to choose the brake caliper colour? Bet you'll be struggling to sleep on thursday from excitement!

Thanks, they come red as standard on St3 or if you option the style pack.

Signed all my docs this morning, all that is left is to settle up the balance and pick it up 8:30 tomorrow :D

He has even given me the manual/service book and spare key.

So I have a key but no car for it, lol.

looks class!

I do like the look of sync 3 on the american cars!

Too light in colour for my liking, would hate to have that glaring at night.

US always seem to be the guinea pigs for Sync, so by the time we get it, it has had the chance to mature a bit.

I think thats one area I would have liked a fiesta to have- an interactive touchscreen element.... even vauxhall have them now!

Well least it means it should work here when it happens! :)

Looking forward to hearing about your first drive and some more photos tomorrow! If you can tear yourself out of the drivers seat that is :lol:

We get things when they have been tried and tested :-)

We had Heated Windscreens before any other,

Aeroplanes were the only thing to have them before that lol

Jamie

Seeing yrs Alex is making my wait unbearable... Build pushed back to 29th now... 1 week till build then who knows how long till delivery.... Car looks great thought, can't wait for mine to turn up now.... :)

Enjoy it Friday :)

:D

Some pics as I picked it up this morning. Been out a couple of times, not too far though. As good as I remember, bit stiff at the moment though and getting used to the brutal (compared to my last car) clutch, lol.

Been busy fitting LEDs for puddle lights and boot. And of course my FOC stickers.

Got to pop back to the dealers tomorrow when the valet is back in to have a few light marks polished out, then will take some more pics over the weekend :)

post-17010-0-81456500-1445614679_thumb.j

post-17010-0-36251700-1445614690_thumb.j

Just ordered another ST enjoy !

ST2 185 FW with black app pack, priv & nav

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC