Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New MemberTango Titanium pics

slappyhaze

I've been reading this forum for a couple of months now, intending to join and share my experiences. But I wanted to post with pics. Trouble is, I'm quite bad at keeping it clean enough to show off.

Well I found this second pic on my phone I'd forgotten about. Enjoy!!

view.jpg

Photo020.jpg

I will post some more when I finally get round to washing it and finding my decent camera (I just moved house and can't find ANYTHING!). These were both taken with my phone. The first is the view from window, about 10 mins ago (cropped to protect the neighbours' privacy.

The second pic is outside my Dad's house on Christmas Day - the day after I picked it up.

I wanted to post my Tango Fiesta as I don't think I've seen one on here yet.

Specs for those fellow geeks:

1.6 Ti-VCT Titanium 3 Door

Tech Pack (Keyless entry and start, bluetooth and USB)

7 Spoke 16" wheels

Full Dress-Up Kit

After purchase I've added the door sills, and (just this weekend) changed the aerial to the Black Richbrook Sabre.

I've been reading this forum for a couple of months now, intending to join and share my experiences. But I wanted to post with pics. Trouble is, I'm quite bad at keeping it clean enough to show off.

Well I found this second pic on my phone I'd forgotten about. Enjoy!!

view.jpg

Photo020.jpg

I will post some more when I finally get round to washing it and finding my decent camera (I just moved house and can't find ANYTHING!). These were both taken with my phone. The first is the view from window, about 10 mins ago (cropped to protect the neighbours' privacy.

The second pic is outside my Dad's house on Christmas Day - the day after I picked it up.

I wanted to post my Tango Fiesta as I don't think I've seen one on here yet.

Specs for those fellow geeks:

1.6 Ti-VCT Titanium 3 Door

Tech Pack (Keyless entry and start, Bluetooth and USB)

7 Spoke 16" wheels

Full Dress-Up Kit

After purchase I've added the door sills, and (just this weekend) changed the aerial to the Black Richbrook Sabre.

Very nice car - like the colour as well.

Not seen a tango one before I don't think. Looks lovely :D

I thought about a Tango one but it was not quiet orange enough for me but it is still a lovely quality colour

More pictures please!

I thought about a Tango one but it was not quiet orange enough for me but it is still a lovely quality colour

More pictures please!

i am not really a fan of metallic reds but that looks good B)

Nice car and colour! Never saw that many on the roads, but when I have, they're always vibrant in the sunlight like my Vision! :lol:

Can't believe it.

I've just finished a session on the climbing wall, got in my car to come home with the bottle of sugary drink I had in the the centre in my shorts pocket. Thing is, I hadn't put the top on the bottle properly so... yep I've now got a slightly sticky driver's seat. :o

Luckily, I only live about 15 mins from the wall, so when I got home I got a jug of warm water and a towel to try and saturate as much sticky as I could, but being tired and it getting dark, i've dried it as best I could, but i'm sure it's gonna be stained :(

This could be about the only time the leather seat option would've paid off if I had it ;). I'm not really a fan of leather, I've got a leather sofa and it gets sticky when it's hot and it's colder than the room when cold!! But it's a rented house so guess i'm stuck

Good stuff - we were discussing Titaniums a few days ago, and I commented on how we didn't have a dressed up Tango Titanium on the forum.

Now we do :D

Welcome - the car looks great.

SO have the Dressed Up Titanium Mafia got one of each colour now then?

We're still short of Spa and Cedar I think...

And come to think of it - black!

:lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club