Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pink is here!!

Ronnie Roberts

Well my fiesta finally arrived today! 3pm on the back of the transporter! booked in workshops tmw for eibachs and pioneer upgrades :)

will add some pics after tea, just glad the !Removed! thing is here now :)

Well my fiesta finally arrived today! 3pm on the back of the transporter! booked in workshops tmw for eibachs and pioneer upgrades :)

will add some pics after tea, just glad the !Removed! thing is here now :)

Can't wait to see the pics :)

Just of transporter! so no plates etc and needs cleaned! get better pics tmw

7317_124809018647_514258647_2255338_6001377_n.jpg

7317_124809023647_514258647_2255339_3318590_n.jpg

Happy for you chap, funky colour! :P Mine doesn't get born till Thursday... :(

Just of transporter! so no plates etc and needs cleaned! get better pics tmw

7317_124809023647_514258647_2255339_3318590_n.jpg

Love the alloys. Much nicer than the standard ones on the car parked next to yours.

Love the alloys. Much nicer than the standard ones on the car parked next to yours.

thats my old demo haha :)

I just though after I posted - hope that's not someone else's car I've just insulted. :)

Nah its my old 09 plate titanium demo, done 10k miles in 4 months!

il post some pictures of it before and after its been lowered!

Nah its my old 09 plate titanium demo, done 10k miles in 4 months!

il post some pictures of it before and after its been lowered!

Excellent - look forward to seeing them.

thats my old demo haha :)

Ah yes madam. its our demo car for sale.........just the one owner.............and 4703 drivers (needs a new clutch ,4 new tyres and a new drivers seat ........... :lol:

Ah yes madam. its our demo car for sale.........just the one owner.............and 4703 drivers (needs a new clutch ,4 new tyres and a new drivers seat ........... :lol:

i domt let ne one drive my demo unless i really have to hahahaha im to mean!

as for the tyres... maybe needs some front ones.... ;)

and im 10st so the sets never been sat in lmao

i domt let ne one drive my demo unless i really have to hahahaha im to mean!

Totally the opposite to my dealer then! I hadn't even walked into the showroom before someone asked if they could help me. I said I wanted to test drive a Fiesta 1.6 Titanium. I was walked from one end of the showroom to the other, where I shook hands with another guy, who promptly left to bring the car round to the front. It probably took all of 2 minutes from getting out of my car to getting into the Fiesta! :lol:

I was expecting (being relatively young at 23 and all) some rigourous checks of my drivers licence, questions about my driving history (acciedents etc.) and so on. Nope, Nothing. I could have been a loony with no licence, but they never checked. They must have been desperate for a sale! (They even tried to sell me the demo car, but it was the wrong colour, too many doors and no tech pack :P )

P.S. Lovely car! I'm jealous.

we have loads of fiestas (mostly 2nd hand) so always try and get customer out in what they want to buy..

demo is a 1.6 tdci titanium so only a small number ever wanted to drive it, most were 1.25 and 1.4 petrols or 1.4 tdci :)

as for test driving never even look at license! unless cars going out for 2-3hrs then we take a copy...

at the end of the day no point driving a 1.6tdci if u want a 1.4 zetec petrol and vice versa! all drive different

My dealer said that they can't get enough 1.6 TDCI's in to meet demand so they never had a demo with that engine - and the Ti VCT were even rarer!

at the end of the day no point driving a 1.6tdci if u want a 1.4 zetec petrol and vice versa! all drive different

I test drove a 1.6 tdci titanium and bought a 1.4 petrol titanium. But my test was more to see what the car felt like, obviously the engine was going to be different.

The demo I drove was a ZS Ti-VCT, but this was on December 1st (I think) at a small Ford dealership on Anglesey (Island that sticks off the top of Wales :lol:)

My local Evans Halshaw currently has a car identical to mine (but with the 1.6 TDCi engine instead) as their current demo/managers transportation :lol: among other cars..

That's a great looking car you've got there. Love the alloys :)

Never managed to find a 1.6tdci demo, so ending up buying it having only driven a 1.4 petrol... oh well :P

least ul have a plesent surprise when you do get it, aint actually got it yet.. still in workshops! pioneer upgrades took !Removed! most the day to have fitted! the eibachs are getting done tmw :(

side skirt needs refitted as its comming away in the middle! other than that the cars perfect :)

least ul have a plesent surprise when you do get it, aint actually got it yet.. still in workshops! pioneer upgrades took !Removed! most the day to have fitted! the eibachs are getting done tmw :(

side skirt needs refitted as its comming away in the middle! other than that the cars perfect :)

What pioneer upgrades are you getting, and where from? I'd quite like BOSE or similar Speakers, though I've only briefly heard the factory ones...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club