Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New member with a problem lol

Avfcnutter

Hellloo, ive not had my fiesta long, previously had a 2000 polo but had a bit of an accident resulting in it being written off :( which then resulted in me moving onto finding a fiesta, managed to find a bargain, 2004 1.4 flame with just 15000 miles on, got it for £3700 :D my god i love it compared to the polo, handles like a right hot hatch, and the engine is sooo sweet, anyway, i managed to drop a 5p in the 12v socket, got it out but now it wont work :( any ideas?

Thanks

James

Hellloo, ive not had my fiesta long, previously had a 2000 polo but had a bit of an accident resulting in it being written off :( which then resulted in me moving onto finding a fiesta, managed to find a bargain, 2004 1.4 flame with just 15000 miles on, got it for £3700 :D my god i love it compared to the polo, handles like a right hot hatch, and the engine is sooo sweet, anyway, i managed to drop a 5p in the 12v socket, got it out but now it wont work :( any ideas?

Thanks

James

If the rest of the electrics work, I'd say its a fuse thats gone - either the hand book (if you have it) or someone else with a Mk6 fiesta should be able to tell you which one it is.

Thanks

James

Gutted! I think you'll have to replace the fuse for the 12v socket as I expect you have shorted it out! you may have to replace the socket too unfortunately, probably best to take it to a garage and get them to check how much the part would be to order.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club