Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your car at it's worst...

PeteGlover

Just a silly topic... wondered if anyones got any horrific pictures of their cars at their worst.

Back in March me and my mate went for a random drive at night... as you do... and took a wrong turn. These are the results:

These were taking the morning after... After sleeping in the car overnight. Had to get towed out by a tractor...

P12-03-09_0653.jpg

My mate Warren standing at the car. After trying to dig it out and getting covered in mud from a the wheels spinning lol:

P12-03-09_0647.jpg

P12-03-09_0650.jpg

P12-03-09_0648.jpg

... Still went to work after lol

What were you and Warren doing out in the woods in the first place????

"if you go down to the woods today, your sure in for a big surprise" lol

No I cant say I have any pics of my car at its worst, im a good girl!!!!!!!!!!

Only got a couple instances. One was where someone driving behind me decided they weren't quite in the right mood for traffic lights, and ended up using my car as a braking zone:

n285600106_1036399_55.jpg

The second is when I managed to ripped the front bumper off, destroying fog fittings and warping the front wing in the process.

DSC_4846.jpg

This happened when I went to visit my parents, was reversing into their drive at night and wasn't aware that they had started digging up the drive to relay it! The back wheels didnt hit the hole somehow, but the front right wheel did. bumper destoyed. Luckily I got a new one, transferred over the fogs, plate and plastics and this is the new one waiting to go on :) Managed to replace the parts myself, which saved me some money.

Only got a couple instances. One was where someone driving behind me decided they weren't quite in the right mood for traffic lights, and ended up using my car as a braking zone:

n285600106_1036399_55.jpg

The second is when I managed to ripped the front bumper off, destroying fog fittings and warping the front wing in the process.

DSC_4846.jpg

This happened when I went to visit my parents, was reversing into their drive at night and wasn't aware that they had started digging up the drive to relay it! The back wheels didnt hit the hole somehow, but the front right wheel did. bumper destoyed. Luckily I got a new one, transferred over the fogs, plate and plastics and this is the new one waiting to go on :) Managed to replace the parts myself, which saved me some money.

Glad to see you had the most important tool out from the tool box..................A cup of TEA :lol:

Glad to see you had the most important tool out from the tool box..................A cup of TEA :lol:

You should never attempt to do anything that involves tools without a mug of tea within reach :P

Lol, the colour of the very top fiesta (Sue) is Ford Pacific Green. I've got worse pictures somewhere. Managed to wreck the back a few times... got a red boot now

I meant to take a picture of the scuff I had on my car, but I never got round to taking a proper picture before it went in to be repaired, always raining and too lazy to go out and get soaked, wipe the car, then take the picture :lol:

But it's all sorted now, coming back tommorow hopefully good as new :)

I hope I never get to post a picture in this topic in the future :lol: ;) i.e i hope my car remains perfect :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club