Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mountune does it again

xxtrickzxx

:( so it hasnt been released yet!,i will have to keep an eye on things, fingers crossed i will be ok but i hope they release it soon for you ford have taken far too long! i will keep you posted if any problems crop up

What do you think of the exhaust notes when changing down through the gears? lovely sound aint it lol, your right about the power kicking in about 4000rpm, it just seems to fly although im used it now and would like some more lol.

What do you think of the exhaust notes when changing down through the gears? lovely sound aint it lol, your right about the power kicking in about 4000rpm, it just seems to fly although im used it now and would like some more lol.

:rolleyes: it sounds fantastic and now its faster for the first time the abs kicks in when i brake trying to loose the speed!!,just hope when the exhaust coke's up abit it doesn't loose it character,has yours got much queiter since you've put some miles on it?

I would like to hear the car from inside too when it is not being belted round atrack to see how obtrusive the exhaust noise is as they even say "Adding to the drama is the twin-exit exhaust, which pops, bangs and fizzes with every prod of the throttle. The noise can become a little wearing over long distances on the road" which is my point - although it does look like a blast!!!

His face cracked me up lol, what they dont show on these videos is the noise the exhaust makes when changing down through the gears, the crackle and pops - which I love lol.

Trickz, glad you are happy with your upgrade, can you do a little test for me (for yourself really), drive the car and then park her up for between 30 and 45 mins then go out in her again, if any power loss issue is going to happen it will be then and only then, it will never happen on a cold or warm engine, its always that in between bit when the engine is starting to cool. So their demo car is it still losing power or have they done the new ECU update on it now? I need to speak to Rob to see if he has had any changes done on his yet.

Hedgepig - move away hun you know you really really dont want that green thing rofl x

I havent had anything yet either, its weird, but im sure the different map made the car quicker, because everyone that got in my car when i had the last ecu update on the car said what else have i had done to it, it seemed to pull harder and be generally quicker, it doesnt seem to pick up as quick with this map on, i thought it was n my head but others seem to think it was quicker and smoother aswell. Im still debating whether to do some more bits to my car or just get something else next year lol

you can here it but its only loud when your booting it,once you get to speed and back off the throttle its almost silent like standard,ive been on the m1 today cruising at 75mph and couldnt here anything apart from tyre roar but my right foot was just resting on the pedal,press abit harder and then it gets louder!

you can here it but its only loud when your booting it,once you get to speed and back off the throttle its almost silent like standard,ive been on the m1 today cruising at 75mph and couldnt here anything apart from tyre roar but my right foot was just resting on the pedal,press abit harder and then it gets louder!

OH stop it - there is no way my other half is going to get me have the kit yet . . . .

My plan is to leave it a year or two before I get an upgrade, just so that when my fingers are itching for something new, I can get a nice upgrade for the car to make it feel fresh again. Also hopefully by then it will be cheaper, and less problematic!

My plan is to leave it a year or two before I get an upgrade, just so that when my fingers are itching for something new, I can get a nice upgrade for the car to make it feel fresh again. Also hopefully by then it will be cheaper, and less problematic!

Now there's a thought - when the Ford OPptions comes to an end, in 2 years time, get a loan to buy out the remainder of the cost and add on the Mountune kit too!!! ;)

good idea,though two years is a long time to miss out :lol:

good idea,though two years is a long time to miss out :lol:

Maybe but at least it will refresh my love of the new car

Im still holding out for the RS lol

Paul did I send you my video of me driving?

Not yet Michelle

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club