Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrading A Zetec

CallumRushton13

Hi all,

Went to my local dealer yesterday to view a titanium fiesta with a view to hopefully getting them to match the price of other dealers slightly further away, but they wouldn't budge from the £12.5k asking price (14 plate with city pack) which to me seems ridiculously high...

Anyway, I'm now looking at a zetec, with a view to adding tints, climate control, LED drl's, and the Sony DAB radio...

How much of this is possible and what's the cost likely to be??

Thanks,

Callum

Tints are the only things that can be added I'm afraid. All the other bits can't be upgraded.

As above really. Why not go for a slightly older Titanium which will have most of the things you want?

Im looking but struggling to find any... I've found a tit x about 90 minutes from me, from 2013 with about 20k miles on it for £10.8k so will go look at that Saturday

Sounds good. What colour is it?

Let us know how you get on. :)

Frozen white... Going to look Saturday with a view to applying for finance then

Hi all,

Went to my local dealer yesterday to view a titanium fiesta with a view to hopefully getting them to match the price of other dealers slightly further away, but they wouldn't budge from the £12.5k asking price (14 plate with city pack) which to me seems ridiculously high...

Anyway, I'm now looking at a zetec, with a view to adding tints, climate control, LED drl's, and the Sony DAB radio...

How much of this is possible and what's the cost likely to be??

Thanks,

Callum

Well Ford will ne releasing all models for the fiesta above the Style trim i think, with led drl's soon? Tints available, not too sure on other areas and price though?

You can get a new Tit X for £12260 from DTD

So I was talking to a dealer today, and we decided that with the money in spending, the fact I want my car to be (relatively) risk free, and the likelihood that I'll want to change it in 3 years we would look down the new car ford options route...

Then when we were talking about mileage, which will be about 21k a year, mentioned the Diesel engines... Now I always had my head set on a 1.0t ecoboost, but maybe given my circumstance a diesel would be better??

FYI I don't want to be bored driving, but at the same time won't be driving it like a boy racer... Most of my miles are on A-Roads and the M6...

Advice is greatly appreciated as always

If Ford offered the 120PS 1.5 tdci in the Fiesta it might be worth consideration, but the 95PS is a bit lacking imo.

How long are your journeys between stops?

A got ma titanium fiesta only 1year old with 15k on it for £9,750! Haggled down from 11k

This time of year is perfect

Thanks for the replies!! Just checked and it was the 1.5 75ps one so that's a no go...

Journeys are about 45 miles each way taking around an hour.

Going out again this weekend to look at a 1.0t ecoboost titanium x which sounds like a steal so may get that even if the diesel is better economically

Bought the above car on HP!! 2013 plate titanium X with 23k miles on a 1.0t ecoboost (100ps) for £10708... Pick it up on Wednesday. Absolutely buzzing!!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club