Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sportka 03 Wet Foot Wells Hot And Cold Water When Air Con Is On?

hobitsis

Hi my first post so please excuse me if this topic has been covered but i could not find what I was looking for. I have recently bought a Sportka 03 and noticed i have wet foot wells commons problem from what I can see. First thought heating matrix but when air con is not on dry wells. If it was the matrix would it leaks all the time? Strange thing is when I felt the water dripping down I had both cold and hot. it had just had the heating valve done before i bought it. I would like to know exactly where the air con drain hose is please(any pics very welcome) as i think this is a good place to start. Thanks smile.png

Have you definitely ruled out the heater matrix?

(Touch the stuff and give it a sniff...you'll soon know if it's coolant)

Just smells of water if there is such a smell. But have not ruled out matrix having gone aswell as blocked pipe. But would the matrix still leak when air con and blower not in us as when I don't use the blower for anything bone dry.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club