Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Electric Rear Windows On 2008 C Max Zetec

mondeo_rebel

Hi, new member here,..

a quick question, i have a 2008 1.6 zetec c max petrol manual 5 speed, it is a tango red very low mileage car (40k) it is a brilliant car, with loads of space, decent spec with excellent handling, is there any way the rear manual windows can be converted to electric ones, like the titanium model? i previously had a mk1 2004 c max ghia which had full electric windows, was wondering if this can be done and how hard it is to do?

any help/info appreciated,......

thanks Tany

why did you not buy c-max with rear leccy windows

why did you not buy c-max with rear leccy windows

got the 1.6 zetec petrol at a very good price,. an offer too good to refuse,.. only the titanium has rear electric windows..

• 6 years later...
On 7/31/2015 at 1:44 PM, mondeo_rebel said:

got the 1.6 zetec petrol at a very good price,. an offer too good to refuse,.. only the titanium has rear electric windows..

hi I just got a 58 plate 1.8 c max zetec spec I would love to change my centre console to one with the arm rest but I think the handbrake is in a different place to the titanium spec. did you manage to do any upgrades ? like get the rear windows electric or usb bluetooth