Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Time

Andy.B1971

My utterly reliable and trusted 10 plate 1.6 TDCI has left my household, I loved it to bits someone is going to get a really nice car :(........... on the other hand I just bought a car 2 years older 1 owner and 24000 on the clock with 5 cylinders (BIG GRINS) it has a fuel gauge like a rev counter but hey you don't buy a toy if the fuel consumption bothers you ...do you........

• Like 5

I have the same urge for an extra cylinder,

a few times I've had a peak at 2008 ST's on Auto Trader.

Not many 'One Lady Owners' though :D

Been looking at st's for few weeks now problies a 2008 model aswell, trying to see one for about 7-7500k with decent miles on. Really dont thinks my 1.8 tdci excited me enough and sick of noisy diesels

• Like 2

Lovely! Where abouts are you in Surrey? I'll keep an eye out!

I live by Gatwick Airport,

A couple of pointers BEFORE you take the plunge

fuel consumption if your bothered about it don't do it , on a run 30-40 mpg round town etc mid 20's if you really hoof it 12-13.

road tax I went from a type r to my diesel £290 down to £30 and now back to £290.

Depending on age insurance can be HIGH or LOW

Tyres being 18" can be pricey for quality rubber

Fortunatly nick at st-focus.com is a TOP bloke and sorted a new set of hankooks for me I fitted them sunday and set the car up on the HUNTER HAWKEYE so now it is running straight.and true.

mine is totally standard for now but the shopping list is extreamly long and very very expensive.

I went to buy a blue one but it was sold it did me a favour really as this one is a 58 plate 1 owner and just done 25000 happy days.

• Like 3

To ADD I bought my car from Nick at st-focus.com in crawley he is a real genuine guy with a wealth of knowledge about ST's.

He has a regular turnover of ST's so be quick if you are interested , I have read that when people turn up to view his cars are dirty all I can say is that his premises are overlooked by big tall trees hence a little dusty. FINGERS UP to all the whingers, When you buy a car from there it is spotless and smelling lovely and Gleaming.

check his site out genuine dealers are hard to find and he is definitely one of them !!!!

I am just a very happy customer with nothing but praise .......................... :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving:

• Like 1

post-59636-143871625313_thumb.jpgg

Gotta love the 5 pot like and the best colour EO

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Well I do love the blue but sheesh the orange is really nice indeed , il give it a good wash in the morning and a guy at work is gonna mop it for me ...happy days :driving: :D :D :driving:

indeed it is what is colour called

ASBO Orange! lol (My favourite colour) :wub:

Dojo Juice now in my watch list but its so much easier to give it to the detailer at work , lol they clean it I drive and maintain it . :driving: :driving:

• 2 weeks later...

If you have amazon prime you can get 30ml for 6quid next day that does 4 wax's on your car thats all i bought 1st time and you barely put any on after a wash and leave to haze then buff off colour proper pops after post-59636-143996469826_thumb.jpg

Also have you joined the electric orange ST owners facebook group alex does loads of drive out days and meets organised

I will go looksy now at the farce book group lol :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving:

REQUESTED just awaiting confirmation

It's a really good group no !Removed! like some of the other groups are like as there is 2 focus st groups and one is full of absolute tossers that belittle people and don't help any of the group when asking but the eo and the official focus at owners group if you ask and people are local they will come and help with jobs on car

Sent from my iPod touch using Ford OC

That sounds spot on I am a member of the st owners and now the EO facebook group so far so good, soooooo much to read fortunately I am in the position where I can do anything on my car, just need to read up about adding the bluetooth and usb to my car if not mega expensive ,,,, :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving:

Usb is easy to fit like i have done it in mine the bluetooth you need to check stereo software and buy the module/microphone and 2 little wire clusters and the voice control steering stalk it all adds up but it could be worth fiiting a parrot system instead check gumtree locally some sell them from 30quid +

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_usb_music_box_for_all_ford_audio_and_navigation_systems_with_aux_button__f_1746768.htm

Buy and fit this and sorted you can play music through usb stick or older ipods , i have a video but it never allows me to post on this page so if you wanna see i can repost on fb group i also fitted usb switch to next to heated windowscreen switchs post-59636-144013207574_thumb.jpg

THAT is exactly what I am looking for, THANKYOU I would probably extend the cable and put it in the arm rest like my previous focus, bluetooth I can live without but memory stick for my music is a must. money saving from the bluetooth can go towards a remap :D

That video sounds good though buddy if you wouldn't mind posting it.

Thank Ye

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club