Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Any One Have An Std Yet?

WAZ91

Just looking to see if anyone out there has one or knows someone with one? ;)

I am interested in maybe getting one but have not seen any first hand reviews.....

I am ofcourse referring to the Focus ST Diesel, I suspect a lot of people will look at this relived/disappointed i'm not looking for a review of there most recent STD :innocent::lol:

I've driven a diesel one and comparing it to normal diesel focus it is very good but not a patch on my petrol one.

• Like 1

I can imagine the petrol is the bees knees but for my commute its not practical, im torn between the Focus ST diesel and the Skoda Octavia VRS Diesel, granted i wont be getting soon but always nice to know weather i should write one off now.

• Like 1

I have a focus st Tdci, absolutely love it!

• Like 1

I have a focus st Tdci, absolutely love it!

What kind of MPG do you get?

I asume the drive is just like a normal focus diesel just with more power on demand?

my GP prescribed me some medicine, told me I need to tell my partners....

oh.... wrong STD....

Yeah, thats what I told him as well...

• Like 2

What power are they putting out? I used to have a Mondeo ST TDCi with Bluefin and the torque was awesome although i always thought the rev band was too short but thats just diesels!

Stock 2015 Euro 6 Focus ST TDCi is : 182 bhp / 400nm - Bluefinned it's + 39bhp / + 90 nm

• Like 1

I would definitely have Bluefin on my shopping list then if i owned one, good increase for £350-400!

It's a must do on Ford performance diesels i.m.o. Wes - transformed my old 05 plate Mondeo ST TDCi & my 14 plate TXS :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club