Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluefin - Fl St

CookieM

Anyone put bluefin remap on their FL ST? What are your thoughts on it? Did you have any issues?

Ideally I'd go for mp275 but the price is just too much considering I'm likely to hand the car back after 9-12 months.

Go for a Spider archnid plugin, more power than bluefin and not detectable by the stealer (Focus counts how many times the maps have been changed). Also cheaper using our discount code (see the other spider thread)

Its also adjustable on the fly, allows a warm up period and has voltage spike and polarity protection. No risk of bricking the ECU like loading new maps either

http://dieseltuning.co.uk/

S

hmm.. it sounds too good to be true... 320PS?! Is a steal at £262.50 though..

How exactly do these hook up?

also.. they seem to have the 2.0 250PS engine listed as Focus MK2 :lol:

Give em a call, they are extremly helpful. they have a online chat on the web page during office hours and answer email very quick as well (although I suspect not till Monday now)

They plug into your fuel rail pressure sensor and your MAP sensor. Mine takes 7 mins to fit and that includes the 3 min wait to allow the electrics to shut down. My 1.6 diesel feels like a 2.0 l petrol now and my MPG is way up, I am 10 miles short of a 700 mile tankful at the moment and puter says 70 miles still till empty!

I've fired them across an email with some questions and am quite tempted to go for it. Got a bit of time to think about it anyway since will be running the car in a bit more for another month or so before buying any performance upgrades.

Tell em that, Madmole aka Stephen with the Mk3 1.6 sent you, may help. I had an issue with my cable, the help and service from Spider was first rate, the engineer even posted the new cable himself to make sure I had it next day

The learning process is fun, at first you think it's terrible then as you build up some miles it starts to smooth out and all of a sudden you realise "!Removed! hell!"

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC