Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 03 Plate

sonstar

hi im new to this but id like to buy some ford fiesta zetec fog lights and install them on mine the only problem is i don't know if there should be wiring for them behind the bumper as mine come without the fog lights but my car has the switch and light on the dash hope this makes sense how do i know if i got wiring for them still and how easy is it to do to put them in thank you

post-67593-0-37471500-1438448837_thumb.j

post-67593-0-70173200-1438448853_thumb.j

post-67593-0-39089700-1438448870_thumb.j

post-67593-0-58952200-1438448885_thumb.j

I get what you mean with the switch, It has the setting for both front and the rear fog. The easiest way to check if you already have plugs is to remove one of your headlight and have a look for the wiring it might be tied up to something else or just hanging loose I would also check to see if there is a bit on the bumper to mount the fog light.

hi mate thanks for your reply big help this is what i found is this the connecter for the fog and is these holes to mount the fog thank you

post-67593-0-60284800-1438508836_thumb.j

post-67593-0-74860000-1438508853_thumb.j

post-67593-0-92423900-1438508873_thumb.j

Yeah thats exactly what you are looking for mate, All you need now is the fog light, the screws to mount them, the trim surround and of course bulbs. To mount the fog light can be a little annoying I would start with the drivers side as it easiest to do. You pretty much slide the fog unit into place until you can feel its solid then put the screw in , you can have your new trim in for this part as I won't get in the way. Also with the passenger side you will probably have to remove your horn so that you can slide the unit down. You could always coming in from the wheel wells to install them but I've always just removed the headlights as I feel its easier.

• Like 1

thanks mate just one more question what screws will i need thanks

are these the ones i need mate im sure they are but just to double check

post-67593-0-44019800-1438532697_thumb.p

post-67593-0-65878300-1438532722_thumb.p

Not sure about the screws, never had to replace mine although I'm sure you would be able to get some from ford. Also they are the correct fog lights and trim and they take a H11 bulb.

and do my old surrounding trim unclip how do i get them out mate

Just unclip them, I would recommend either a flat head screwdriver with a cloth over it to protect your paint or get some plastic removal tools handy for lots of other jobs aswell.

just noticed the bumper is for a fiesta that doesn't have fog lights as the trim is part of the bumper but im going to buy a bumper complete with fog light but do u know how easy it be to do

• 4 weeks later...

Hi mate do u know what size clips I need for the wheel arch and bolts for the front bumper

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club