Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Place To Buy Climair Wind Deflectors

causer

Hello,

Does anyone know the best place to buy the climair wind deflectors? Not looking for the cheapest option just a reliable source!

Thanks.

Try ford diectly. If you have a service plan you also get 10% off iirc. I looked round everywhere to see if I could get them cheaper but it was literally a few quid if anything and through ford they can be picked up from different locations to suit you so it's worth giving them a call if you want the genuine climair ones. Easy fitting but they will fit them if needed.

Climair website, I've bought them.direct in the past - could also try some of the genuine Ford suppliers websites/ebay.

I don't know why Ford endorse these, saw just what they do to your windows on Nathan's car at Ford Fair. If you don't mine having the whole top edge of your windows scratched to hell then go for it.

I don't know why Ford endorse these, saw just what they do to your windows on Nathan's car at Ford Fair. If you don't mine having the whole top edge of your windows scratched to hell then go for it.

Heard mixed reviews over the climairs! What about the Team Heko ones??? Have people reported any window scratching on them?

I've got climairs and no scratches. I was put off the hekos with reports of scratching.

So I guess you run the risk either way!, but my experience with climairs has been ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I've had Heko's on 5 different cars over the last 10 years without any issues whatsoever

Heard mixed reviews over the climairs! What about the Team Heko ones??? Have people reported any window scratching on them?

I was going to say the Hekos are probably just as bad because the clips can permanently damage the window channels. I've seen this on several cars including my own and heard of others complaining about this too. Imagine pushing a thick metal clip with a spike on it into a fragile plastic window channel and it's not surprising that it can cause damage.

I've had Heko's on 5 different cars over the last 10 years without any issues whatsoever

Did you use the clips with them? I've heard some people don't bother with the clips and maybe that's the answer, but mine were very flimsy until I had 3 clips on each window.

My opinion is just don't bother with wind deflectors, they look cool on the outside but that's about it. I can't put up with all the problems with them so I took mine off as soon as I noticed the damage, and regretted even buying them. But it seems like most people love them so don't just take my work for it.

Was about to order a set of these today no I'm in two minds if they cause damage to the window :(

Was about to order a set of these today no I'm in two minds if they cause damage to the window :(

You can fit a strip of stick on felt to the lip that goes into the window channel, or make sure you clean the windows fully when washing, as it's probably dirt being rubbed between the glass and deflector that is causing the scratches.

Yes I used the clips - no problems or damage on any of the cars