Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair Purchase

Yeh I saw your car mate looked good

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Ah cool, thanks mate

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Had to put a blindfold on going past the Mountune stall though ;)

Same here, but at least when they want to charge £2100 for another 15 bhp and void the warranty it's easy to ignore that deal lol.

I did spend all my money and some

What do you think of the MP215 Phil? And I'll be interested to see what that mtune thing is like.

Wasn't too impressed with the FOC t shirts etc!! Forgot to say.. I had left over lanyards in my glove box :(

I forgot about the lanyards, I was going to buy 2 or 3 from you. If you don't have anyone else wanting to buy them I'm still interested.

I'll soon find out how they look because I've already bought them, which wind deflectors did you get

Ordered some team heko ones on eBay, should come tomorow or Thursday woop woop

Same here, but at least when they want to charge £2100 for another 15 bhp and void the warranty it's easy to ignore that deal lol.

What do you think of the MP215 Phil? And I'll be interested to see what that mtune thing is like.

I forgot about the lanyards, I was going to buy 2 or 3 from you. If you don't have anyone else wanting to buy them I'm still interested.

The remaining lanyards are £3 each, I'd have to check postage again for you :)

I forgot I had them with me

I got mountune floor mats and mountune gear gaiter if it wasn't for the Mrs could have been a lot more haha!

• Like 1

After seeing all the cars at the show my mod head has turned back on after a few years, ordering a gloss black splitter too now!

• Like 1

Haha, yeah I think it was, just amazing how much cheaper the parts are. Got loads of parts to get fitted anyway!

After seeing all the cars at the show my mod head has turned back on after a few years, ordering a gloss black splitter too now!

I saw the maxton design ones but they look really cheap and flimsy

I saw the maxton design ones but they look really cheap and flimsy

Yep completely over priced too! I am going to order from triple r compersite. Spoke to the guy on phone today and be seems really friendly!

• Like 1

Yep completely over priced too! I am going to order from triple r compersite. Spoke to the guy on phone today and be seems really friendly!

Yeah I'm glad it wasn't just me thinking that! Saw an St the same as mine there with the triple r splitter and triple r skirts looked really good. He only bad thing about going to ford fair just gives you too many ideas!

Yeah I'm glad it wasn't just me thinking that! Saw an St the same as mine there with the triple r splitter and triple r skirts looked really good. He only bad thing about going to ford fair just gives you too many ideas!

Haha yep, this is very true. I told the Mrs if she let me get my focus ST I wouldn't do anything to it but that's gone down the pan ;)

• Like 2

As I said previously I ordered the white mirrors covers and wasn't 100% sure but now I've got them on I really like it. What do you guys think ? It's a coincidence that's it's black and white aswell as I'm a newcastle fan haha

post-58869-143870712702_thumb.jpg

Pretty impressed to be honest revs a lot better and smoother pick up definitely worth the money. Not tried the handset yet hope to later today

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

As I said previously I ordered the white mirrors covers and wasn't 100% sure but now I've got them on I really like it. What do you guys think ? It's a coincidence that's it's black and white aswell as I'm a newcastle fan haha[/quote

You need some more white bits

It's a shame the base of my areil isn't white

A friend of mine bought a car that had the Mirrors and Ariel base painted white with TIPPEX!!! HAHAHA

• Like 2

Haha I don't think I'll be doing mine with tippex

It looked horrendous, all cracked. lumpy & uneven

Haha some of the things people do to their cars

You will either love this or hate this but what about white alloys? Even get your current ones painted

As I said previously I ordered the white mirrors covers and wasn't 100% sure but now I've got them on I really like it. What do you guys think ? It's a coincidence that's it's black and white aswell as I'm a newcastle fan haha

Looks good, especially with other white parts to match like the Ford badge.

Pretty impressed to be honest revs a lot better and smoother pick up definitely worth the money. Not tried the handset yet hope to later today

Sounds like you're more impressed with it than I was. I mainly noticed a bit of extra torque in the higher gears, but I hardly ever rev it high enough to notice the difference high up in the rev range. One thing I really like is the louder induction and turbo noises :). Did you notice the recirc valve sounds louder after the upgrade?

Just need to press that loud pedal a bit harder Phil, that gets the best out of it. I've found the car just gets to the higher rev range more smoothly and quicker and the power is just more instant no hesitation like you could get before the upgrade.

Have to think about the short shifter next to get through the gears quicker, used to have one on my Imprezza and found it was a real bonus when driving hard.

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club