Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My new Fiesta

Nordiclight

Today I talked to the dealer. The car has unfortunately been damaged during transportation and will be in the paint shop tomorrow. The driver’s door has a small damage in the lower corner of the door.

It can probably bee fixed without any repainting of the door. So I will not have my new car this week :(

757276_ao0cdp.jpg

//Henrik

I notice you have the large zs rear spoiler was that dealer fit or did they do it at the factory?

Small example of very easy winter in our land :lol:

dsc02875d.jpg

dsc02918.jpg

dsc02921sz.jpg

dsc02926q.jpg

Imagine driving without winter tires ;) Salt is usually used on highways and roads of 1st class, on 2nd and 3rd class roads are used small stones (or better nothing), we all have very pretty bonnets after winter :(

PS: I love our huge parking places and FWD :lol:

I notice you have the large zs rear spoiler was that dealer fit or did they do it at the factory?

It’s fitted in the factory. In Sweden you can add a Design package for just £305. This includes the large rear spoiler, sport grill and 16" wheels.

//Henrik

In some countries are available partial dress up kits (spoiler, 16" wheels and grill) for cca 450€, full dress up kit (without wheels) for 3-door version cca 630€ and full dress up kit (without wheels) for 5-door version cca 410€. Just ask your dealer, usually it is much cheaper than to buy every part independantly.

Lovely car Nordic. It might end up camouflaged in all that snow!

2 inches of snow in Edinburgh and the city grinds to a halt!

Lovely car Nordic. It might end up camouflaged in all that snow!

2 inches of snow in Edinburgh and the city grinds to a halt!

What is all that white stuff you lot are calling "snow"???

Down here on the 'South Coast Riviera' (well...Portsmouth) - we've never seen it?!?! :P

She loved the Hot Magenta, which I hasten to add, looks good, but it's a wee bit poovy for my taste. :)

Oi-what do you mean--poovy? :huh:

There's **** all poovy about my car I'll have you know! :lol:

Oi-what do you mean--poovy? :huh:

There's **** all poovy about my car I'll have you know! :lol:

LOL....I meant no insult Hedge.

Let's face it....Hot Magenta IS a girl's colour n'est-ce pas?

I can't imagine men feeling comfortable driving a pink car personally.

We just came back from Jersey and 99% of the hire cars are new Fez. Fortunately, we had a Panther, but you could see the discomfort on the mens faces as they pooted around in their lovely pink and puke-green little cars. LOL

Nooooooooooo.......at least Ocean Blue is comfortably masculine. ;)

Small example of very easy winter in our land :lol:

dsc02921sz.jpg

Imagine driving without winter tires ;) Salt is usually used on highways and roads of 1st class, on 2nd and 3rd class roads are used small stones (or better nothing), we all have very pretty bonnets after winter :(

PS: I love our huge parking places and FWD :lol:

Stunning scenery you've got there. Looks as though you have to be a rally driver to cope with the roads though! :D

Today I talked to the dealer. The car has unfortunately been damaged during transportation and will be in the paint shop tomorrow. The driver’s door has a small damage in the lower corner of the door.

It can probably bee fixed without any repainting of the door. So I will not have my new car this week :(

//Henrik

Sorry to hear about the damage, Henrik. Hope your car is ready soon. (Must be very annoying!)

Update: the car will be repainted tomorrow :(

The damage is still visible so it needs to be repainted before delivery.

LOL....I meant no insult Hedge.

Let's face it....Hot Magenta IS a girl's colour n'est-ce pas?

I can't imagine men feeling comfortable driving a pink car personally.

We just came back from Jersey and 99% of the hire cars are new Fez. Fortunately, we had a Panther, but you could see the discomfort on the mens faces as they pooted around in their lovely pink and puke-green little cars. LOL

Nooooooooooo.......at least Ocean Blue is comfortably masculine. ;)

Well, I like the colour anyway but then again I am a very unique Hedgepig!! :rolleyes:

There aren't very many like mine in my area so I guess I'm doubly unique.............. :lol:

I do like black and I must admit that ocean blue is growing on me too.

I want to live where harweyko lives! Skiing galore, with the excuse that you're "just nipping to the shops for milk"!

So I have finally decided what wheel I will have on the winter tires.

I will have 195/50-16 Continental WinterViking1 on BM Empoli.

Sarc, please feel free to modify my picture with the new wheels if you have the time to spare.

BM_Empoli.jpg

BR

Henrik

Finally the car has returned from the paint shop. Its looks very nice, it’s impossible to see where the damage has been :rolleyes:

In the beginning of next week it is ready for delivery.

//Henrik

So I have finally decided what wheel I will have on the winter tires.

I will have 195/50-16 Continental WinterViking1 on BM Empoli.

Sarc, please feel free to modify my picture with the new wheels if you have the time to spare.

BM_Empoli.jpg

BR

Henrik

Hi Henrik,

I've just done another very quick mock-up of your car with the new wheels. Sorry they look a bit 'cartoony', but I'm a bit busy to do a better quality job at the moment - but hopefully it'll give you a good idea of how they may look.

titanium1.jpg

Glad you've got your car repaired, btw. Bet you can't wait to collect it. :)

Sarc.

This is how a white MK7 will look with the BM rims in 16". I modified the picture in MS Paint.

762255_fq19ck.jpg

//Henrik

Your Fez looks fabulous with the new wheels Henrik.....goooooooood choice!!

I still think driving a white car in a land famous for being under 6 foot of snow 95% of the year a very daunting experience.

:)

Your Fez looks fabulous with the new wheels Henrik.....goooooooood choice!!

I still think driving a white car in a land famous for being under 6 foot of snow 95% of the year a very daunting experience.

:)

Tomorrow I will have two white cars :P

This is my long distance choice, it’s a Volvo V50 1.6D DRIVe MY2010.

The Fez is my dear girlfriend’s car, but the love for the car has increased over this summer.

It mite be so that she has to drive the Volvo :rolleyes:

165044-1575927.jpg

//Henrik

• 2 weeks later...
Is it me or is your car missing the side skirks Nordic?

Lovely car all the same :lol: .

Its a shame but you cant get side skirts on a five door