Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts On Wheels?

jchappell

Got these fitted today, any thoughts on how they look

Suggestions of other mods to do?

post-67740-0-40664600-1438866471_thumb.j

post-67740-0-58378900-1438873532_thumb.j

Looks nice. . . Ofcourse the problem with new wheels is having to address the ride height straight after it. hehe

Went from 15 - 16 so not huge difference, Just wanted new wheels. I'm not sure what else to do to improve the look of the car

post-67740-0-12993500-1438873453_thumb.j

Looks good, but I think you need some more red bits to go with the red strip around the rims. You could go for the red edition look with red wing mirror caps and roof wrapped :)

Looks good, but I think you need some more red bits to go with the red strip around the rims. You could go for the red edition look with red wing mirror caps and roof wrapped :)

Was thinking about doing that and I'm gonna be spraying my Asia grille all back as well as the front fog light surround

Unless it's the light in the photos, how tinted are your front passenger windows?

Unless it's the light in the photos, how tinted are your front passenger windows?

It's the light they ain't tinted that dark

Looks good mate :)

I'd do Asian grille inserts red, de chrome (plastidip black) and mirror caps red as others said. I find the red roof a little OTT but each to their own lol

Looks good mate :)

I'd do Asian grille inserts red, de chrome (plastidip black) and mirror caps red as others said. I find the red roof a little OTT but each to their own lol

Yeah I was thinking defo doing the mirrors red, not too sure with the grille red but I do want it all blacked out all Crome, how does plastidip work like how many cans do I buy?

Not used it myself. Best thing to do is have a bit of a Google or look on YouTube for some tips

Yeah I was thinking defo doing the mirrors red, not too sure with the grille red but I do want it all blacked out all Crome, how does plastidip work like how many cans do I buy?

I just did 4 wheels with 3 cans and my fog surrounds took another 3/4... Not sure how that translates but should give you some idea.

I just did 4 wheels with 3 cans and my fog surrounds took another 3/4... Not sure how that translates but should give you some idea.

So you think I should de Crome and plasti dip wing mirrors red, I might order 6 cans

So you think I should de Crome and plasti dip wing mirrors red, I might order 6 cans

It all comes down to personal taste. I'm into de-chroming and black wheels but I appreciate that it's not to everyone's taste.

I think that a bit more red would help tie it together, but personally wouldn't go for turning the roof red. The beauty of plasti-dipping is that it's reversible and not too expensive which would allow you to experiment. If you don't like it, rip it off and start again.

If you're going to go for the plasti-dip then I recommend getting a spray trigger and keep your first couple of coats quite light. I found four coats gave good coverage.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club