Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What A Joke!

Ianb

So for instance if it said my quote was idk £300 but I get £100 then I still have to fork out the £300 but I get credit on that website or back on my card?

That's right. Quidco pay back directly into my bank account. The payback time is quite variable depending on the retailer, varying between one and six months.

• 2 weeks later...

>.< I completely forgot about doing that... I was so caught up in sorting out the sodding insurance I ended up going with Adrian flux in the end...

New address and more risky area (city) and no longer parked on gated driveway, premium was £10 more than last year, £295 I think in total... Fairly happy... Figure after 10 years no claims I'm going to be semi levelling out these days now... Doubt I can expect big reductions anymore..

• Like 1

Got to hand it to Admiral, they've opened up a new comedy department and let them loose on the renewal quotes! Some funny **** there!

I'm livid... Admiral as you may or may not know, send you out an automatic email renewal and then I believe they actually go ahead and process that when the time comes *Avoided that fortunately!

So anyway, I do the clickety click thing open up my renewal policy and it's: ~ £468......

Now to put things into perspective.. I have been with Admiral for 3 or 4 years, I have 10 years no claims discount, I now have 1 incident on my file because an illegally parking truck driver reversed into my vacated legally parked car, he admitted full fault and blah blah blah, a..

Hi lanb.. I used to have my insurance with Admiral,for about 7 years 5 of those with a 2 car policy as I had 2 Mondeo's..at first they weren't too bad..I joined them with 3 years no claims and I now have 11 ncd...but I had to make a no fault claim back in 09..car crash resulting in the car being a total loss and the other party accepting full responsibility for the crash...my 2 car policy reverted to a single car policy...come renewal time and the cost had gone from £747 fully comp on the newer mondeo and third party fire and theft on the older one...£1450.!!!!!!!!for just the newer mondeo..

I rang them up to ask whats with the silly renewal quote,... I asked if it had something to do with the crash the previuos november...even though they accepted that yes it wasn't my fault and on that score my ncd still counts... they sounded rude and wouldn't budge on their stupid quote.. still don't believe how I was spoken to...they had so obviously made the descision to scare me off...unbelievable!!!!

Needless to say I dumped these pirates and have now been with Adrian flux for 3 years paying £540 fully comp for a group 16 mondeo 3.0 v6 ghia x...

AF I've found to be far more understanding and very good at knowing about mods and not penalising you because your motor is a bit tweeked..I live in an f postcode and garage the car overnight..

Admiral were good at one time.. now there just like all the rest of these big "advertised on telly a lot". insurance outfits.. All talk!!

• Like 1