Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Lowering Springs For 2015 Fiesta St

DeeST19

Hi guys, wanted to know has anyone lowered there ST. Im looking to go about another 25-30mm, but not looking to hurt the ride to much. Anyone any previous experience with any brands being fitted.

Cheers DJ

I haven't yet mate but have the spring ready to go in for next week. So I can send you some pictures when it's all in. From what I've heard aswell it doesn't make the ride worse if anything it makes it an even better car to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 3

Brilliant cheers guys. Yea if you post some photos I'd love to seem them. How low are you going? I think the ride is stiff already which I like so don't see lowering it making the ride any worse.

I have Eibach springs on back order, just waiting on them arriving.

I take you can lower a car by changing all 4 springs only? Or do people like to uprate the shocks aswel, what do u guys do ?

Yea you can go a different couple of ways. If the ride is hindered then you can change shocks and absorbers and that but most people just do springs. That's what I am doing. The suspension in the car is brilliant just not the stance I am looking for so springs only at the minute.

It's all sorted now mate.

post-55241-143923102531_thumb.jpgpost-55241-143923103437_thumb.jpg

Feels the arches a lot better now.

• Like 4

Looks mint Will!! Once they have settled in abit too it will be bang on the money. You going to do spacers?

Also cablelad would you do spacers all round?

Looks mint Will!! Once they have settled in abit too it will be bang on the money. You going to do spacers?

Also cablelad would you do spacers all round?

Yeah it looks spot on, yeah when it all settles I will get another picture but that was literally straight after they were done.

• Like 1

Brilliant mate can't wait get mine done now. I'll put a photo up when have them in too.

• Like 1

It's all sorted now mate.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1439231024.572654.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1439231033.692975.jpg

Feels the arches a lot better now.

How is it with speed bumps and stuff? Been contemplating getting mine done, but too worried about speed bumps

• Like 1

Eibach do hubcentric spacers which push each alloy out by 5-30mm, the spacer gives the car a better stance and may improve handling (slightly). I got a full set of 4 x 15mm to put on mine.

Google them mate.

• Like 1

If your worried about speed bumps then lowering the car prob isn't for you. Not being cheeky it's just that it can be a pain slowing down so much for them incase it rubs the tyre on arch.

Cablelad when you fit the spacers put up a photo would love see how that looks done.

• Like 2

Eibach spacers now Will, 15mm to fill then arches.

Looking good mate

I'm looking into it but I may start saving for MR230 kit. Still want a few more visual modification though but have spent loads on it the past month!

Also going to have to show me the spacers when you have them fitted!

• Like 1

How is it with speed bumps and stuff? Been contemplating getting mine done, but too worried about speed bumps

To start with it wasn't to good as the front springs settled quite quick compared to the rears so it was low on the front but now it's all settled its fine over speed bumps but I crawl over them anyway haha

• Like 2

If your worried about speed bumps then lowering the car prob isn't for you. Not being cheeky it's just that it can be a pain slowing down so much for them incase it rubs the tyre on arch.

Cablelad when you fit the spacers put up a photo would love see how that looks done.

I'd like mine to look like this photo looks spot on.

post-55241-143955455213_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Whats the MR230 kit Will?? Im still waiting on my springs flip sake lol. With out being to nosey how much you pay for your springs?

And your right about the speed bumps, no matter what the car its always a low roll :lol:

YES YES YES!!!! exactly what I am looking for! love that colour, the new focus comes in stealth grey wondering is this whats going to be available for fiesta.

• Like 1

Whats the MR230 kit Will?? Im still waiting on my springs flip sake lol. With out being to nosey how much you pay for your springs?

And your right about the speed bumps, no matter what the car its always a low roll :lol:

It's mountune's new power upgrade but it isn't covered by warranty. They had an St fiesta at ford fair with it on but I don't know the price of it yet, but I reckon it will include the intercooler, charge pipe kit and cat back exhaust. Mountune have also just added a sports cat downpipe which might be on it also. And then things are about £1500 altogether!

My spring cost me £95 from tdcautomotive they only had 3 sets left so sold them off cheaper.

Yeah I've crawled over them with every car I've had haha!

• Like 1

YES YES YES!!!! exactly what I am looking for! love that colour, the new focus comes in stealth grey wondering is this whats going to be available for fiesta.

I like the colour but I wouldn't change it for my molten orange! But the stance of that car is spot on!

• Like 1

post-66658-0-87288100-1439671427_thumb.j
post-66658-0-54843300-1439671460_thumb.j

Spacers fitted, tried to fit springs but cant find my 18mm drop spanner...

Cars stance has improved and feels more planted around bends/islands. This mod is a must for all lowered ST/1.0's Just need the missing spanner now.

Will get more pics up tomorrow

• Like 1

It's mountune's new power upgrade but it isn't covered by warranty. They had an St fiesta at ford fair with it on but I don't know the price of it yet, but I reckon it will include the intercooler, charge pipe kit and cat back exhaust. Mountune have also just added a sports cat downpipe which might be on it also. And then things are about £1500 altogether!

My spring cost me £95 from tdcautomotive they only had 3 sets left so sold them off cheaper.

Yeah I've crawled over them with every car I've had haha!

MR230 is £1995 if upgrading from MP215 as it uses the induction kit or £2295 from standard.

Kit is;

Sports cat

Cat back exhaust

Intake hose

Charge pipe kit

Intercooler

Mtune device, cam locking tool and map.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club