Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Http://gelbadges.com/ - Scam - Not Legit

Jeremyc

Hey guys,

Just letting you know to AVOID gelbadges.com. I attempted to purchase a full set on 09/07/2015 and it is now the 10/08/2015 and he is ignoring my messages and not supplied the product and has not attempted to communicate let a lone dispatch my owed goods

Just letting you know that you should not purchase from this seller and should go somewhere else. I now have to initiate the paypal chargeback

I hope you get your money back, i hate people like that!:angry:

• 2 weeks later...

First bad thing I've heard about them, to be honest. I saw on another forum that he was inundated with orders after Ford Fair.

Hope you get a result.

First bad thing I've heard about them, to be honest. I saw on another forum that he was inundated with orders after Ford Fair.

Hope you get a result.

If that was true he should have really said that to me instead of ignoring every email and message I sent. Not how a business should be run. In other news I purchased gel badges from printworx for the wheels front and back and steering wheel and they came next day and look fantastic.

2015-08-21_1227.png

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a full set on 7/12/15 and only received the front, rear and wheel badges. I have emailed them 4 times now and used their new ticket support system over the last 2 months and they have ignored me at every turn. The badges I received stayed on and look great but their customer support is the worst I have every experienced with a company.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used and recommended him to loads of ST facebook group and just read a post this week of an issue but i know loads have purchased off him without an issue he is either away on hols or swamped with orders

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club