Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thought for the day . . . . . .

paulworthing

Just had the call from the dealers - it arrived with them about 4pm today and it is already in the garage having its PDI and its badges removed.

Dealer reckons it looks 'awesome' but then I guess he has got to say that.

Picking him up after work tomorrow so not going to be around too much for the weekend as I will be out showing him off to anyone and everyone. Can't wait to see my paretns faces when I point out that this is the 'going green' I was talking about way back in June when I got rid of the Smart!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• Michael P

• Nightowl

• DanGull

Not going to get to see him until I go to pick him up - but you can be sure that there will be plenty of pics either on here or on my facebook!

YAAAAAAAAY :)

there had better be pictures! that has nake me smile andbe happy, christ knows how you're feeling!

YAAAAAAAAY :)

there had better be pictures! that has nake me smile andbe happy, christ knows how you're feeling!

Aww cheers Michael - if it made you smile imagine how I am feeling fella - 2:30 tomorrow and after waiting just short of 14 weeks I will be mobile again!!

Too right Dan - like a kid on Xmas Eve here now . . .

At least mine will be newer than yours! :P

Great news Paul. I can tell it's been a tortuous wait for you. I bet you're glad it's over!

I look forward to the pics!

Great news Paul. I can tell it's been a tortuous wait for you. I bet you're glad it's over!

I look forward to the pics!

TBH I was thankful that the build had been confirmed or I would have started to think that they had not placed the order properly or something. I guess Dan was right, his car made the ferry and mine, being born the day after, had to wait for the next one!

Too right Dan - like a kid on Xmas Eve here now . . .

At least mine will be newer than yours! :P

Yes, but unless you get some protection on that horrible colour paint, then it's not going to look newer than mine for very long :lol:

And if I'm going to be the one who puts that on - be nice to me!

Yes, but unless you get some protection on that horrible colour paint, then it's not going to look newer than mine for very long :lol:

And if I'm going to be the one who puts that on - be nice to me!

Okay - won't be too nice or your Mrs might start to wonder about you!! LOL

I shall have so much to do on sunday night, see dans car, see your car, im actually looking forward to it!

I bet it wil lok like the dogs !Removed!, paws, tail, nose, everything!

I shall have so much to do on sunday night, see dans car, see your car, im actually looking forward to it!

I bet it wil lok like the dogs !Removed!, paws, tail, nose, everything!

Oh it will . . can't wait!

Thank goodness for that! Now maybe you'll stop going on about it :lol: Seriously though, well chuffed for you Paul. Enjoy every moment!

Thank goodness for that! Now maybe you'll stop going on about it :lol: Seriously though, well chuffed for you Paul. Enjoy every moment!

Sorry - must admit I did feel like I was becomming like a broken record (or download! LOL)

That's brillaint news Paul - I'm genuinely over the moon for you. You must be grinning from ear to ear. :D

I know you'll be busy pottering about with your new toy over the next few days but I, like everyone else, can't wait to see the piccies.

So how long did it actually take between build-date and delivery? (You can tell I'm eager to know when my car will be here! :unsure: )

Happy motoring mate.

PS: You can now change the wording in your profile and signature.

Sorry - must admit I did feel like I was becomming like a broken record (or download! LOL)

Lol don't be sorry. I'd be the same, if not worse :)

glad to here your getting the HULKmobile :) :P

:lol: I KNEW I'd seen Squeeze before - it's the van in Tokyo Drift with the Hulk graphics.

So how long did it actually take between build-date and delivery? (You can tell I'm eager to know when my car will be here! :unsure: )

Happy motoring mate.

Well the build date was 18 August - and it arrived at the dealers at 4pm today - so about 2 1/5 weeks!

Fantastic news Paul!

So pleased for you!

:) :) :)

Thanks - its been a while coming

OH stop it - there is no way my other half is going to get me have the kit yet . . . .

Congratulations on getting your new car. You'll be mobile again and free to go out to all the places I would imagine you might have missed out on during the last few weeks. Knowing how much you've been looking forward to the car though, you'll probably drive straight past them so you dont have to get out of the driving seat :P

Congratulations on getting your new car. You'll be mobile again and free to go out to all the places I would imagine you might have missed out on during the last few weeks. Knowing how much you've been looking forward to the car though, you'll probably drive straight past them so you dont have to get out of the driving seat :P

Well I do have to run it in and learn what its limits are!! ;)

Well the build date was 18 August - and it arrived at the dealers at 4pm today - so about 2 1/5 weeks!

Cheers Paul. You'd better get an early night tonight - just like Christmas Eve. :)

Cheers Paul. You'd better get an early night tonight - just like Christmas Eve. :)

Oh like I am going to be able to sleep!!