Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thought for the day . . . . . .

paulworthing

At last.......now can Itake my ear plugs out......... :lol:

honestly Paul i am really,really pleased for you nice one honey,be gentle with him. :P

and dont forget the pics

Kristal xx

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• Michael P

• Nightowl

• DanGull

At last.......now can Itake my ear plugs out......... :lol:

honestly Paul i am really,really pleased for you nice one honey,be gentle with him. :P

and dont forget the pics

Kristal xx

You're all going to fed up of listening to me going on about not having a car to posting 100's of pictures!! Well once I have worked out how to do it!

You're all going to fed up of listening to me going on about not having a car to posting 100's of pictures!! Well once I have worked out how to do it!

That's great :) I want loads of pictures, to take my mind off the huge wait ahead of me! The more pics the better :D

That's great :) I want loads of pictures, to take my mind off the huge wait ahead of me! The more pics the better :D

Well it did feel like an eternity - as is the next 16 hours too I bet!

Really pleased for you, I know just how you feel. Just try and go to sleep tonight, then you will have loads of energy to play with your new toy.

Happy Christmas... ;) ;)

Really pleased for you, I know just how you feel. Just try and go to sleep tonight, then you will have loads of energy to play with your new toy.

Happy Christmas... ;) ;)

heheheh - thank you!

OMFG No way - he is here? fantastic news, soooooo happy for you I am sat here smiling lol.

I wonder what your post count will be over the next few days - you aint going to get one of those live things now though are you?

Have a great day hun xxxxx

OMFG No way - he is here? fantastic news, soooooo happy for you I am sat here smiling lol.

I wonder what your post count will be over the next few days - you aint going to get one of those live things now though are you?

Have a great day hun xxxxx

I would hazard a guess that my post count is going to drop through the floor for the next couple of days as will be too busy enjoying my new baby (plus I am on leave from work so won't be crushing the boredom of work with posting on here either)!

But I will be back . . .you can be sure of that!

You don't get to be the main poster on here without putting in the effort

Okay - so how do I add pitcures then??

Have you actually got him now?

Resplendent in bright squeeze..........

When you create a post theres an icon 6 along from the bold icon, use that and you can insert an image. you made need to upload them to your profile first though. Also, may I suggest you post them in here too:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=7401

;)

Have you actually got him now?

Resplendent in bright squeeze..........

Yes and the PEA POD is awesome - gonna be even better once I have run him in and can really let him stretch his legs . . .

Weeheeeeey! Just get them up baby - POST THOSE PICS PAUL!!! B)

heartl.gif Beautiful man!!!

Certainly worth the wait. Any snags/problems with it Paul? Or everything as it should be?

It certainly stands out in that road full of drab colours! ;)

Can't wait for mine to arrive...whenever that may be. Seems an awful long time ago since I signed that order form on June 30th...

Wow Paul. Your pea pod looks amazing :D

I'm so pleased for you after your mammoth wait. No go away and have a really long drive! :P Enjoy!!!

Niiiiiice. So glad you've properly joined the mafia Paul :D

You know what - I even like the Squeeze. Glad to see you're parking well away from the kerbs with those gorgeous wheels!

very nice car, I been waiting to see your car it is the same as mine except mine is a 5dr and ive had to order the rear spoiler and valance as an extra and have them dealer fit which means when mine turns up I will have to wait a few more days before I get the car

You going to put some planer plates on Paul? The screw heads and GB badge spoil the lines somewhat (yes, I'm that fussy). Best £30 I spent I think.

How about silver badge overlays? They'd look great with the chrome.

ITS AWESOME . . .

Only done a few miles in it today as been off showing to family - going to be out and about in it all next week - got the week off work to enjoy it!

Niiiiiice. So glad you've properly joined the mafia Paul :D

You know what - I even like the Squeeze. Glad to see you're parking well away from the kerbs with those gorgeous wheels!

Squeeze is getting more and more common round here but it looks great.

Bet you're well pleased now Paul! :rolleyes:

Rubbish! Stop making things up...

;) :lol:

So you loving the look then Nightowl

And as for the comments about it becoming a more common colour - thats because it is memorable and stands out in a crowd as can be seen from the picture up the road where it is the one car that stand out

So you loving the look then Nightowl

Oh yes indeed!!! I ordered Squeeze all that time ago & have never ever regretted my decision.

And as for the comments about it becoming a more common colour - thats because it is memorable and stands out in a crowd as can be seen from the picture up the road where it is the one car that stand out

It certainly does. Another reason I chose that colour! ;)

Like me though; you've gotta park on a street. Not sure if you'll be able to sleep tonight with the worry of it!