Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thought for the day . . . . . .

paulworthing

Like me though; you've gotta park on a street. Not sure if you'll be able to sleep tonight with the worry of it!

Can't worry about it - if I lived by what if, I would never have brought a MINI Convertible and not this car either. What will be will be (although if someone does damage it you might find me walking the streets with a baseball bat looking for the culprit)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• Michael P

• Nightowl

• DanGull

Can't worry about it - if I lived by what if, I would never have brought a MINI Convertible and not this car either. What will be will be (although if someone does damage it you might find me walking the streets with a baseball bat looking for the culprit)

True.

Mind you; you're in Worthing. Any damage/scrapes are likely to be done by old folk scraping their Zimmerframes alongside it!!! :lol:

True.

Mind you; you're in Worthing. Any damage/scrapes are likely to be done by old folk scraping their Zimmerframes alongside it!!! :lol:

Easy to catch the buggers then . . .

paul it looks absolutely !Removed! gorgeous, I bet all tht waiting seems meaningless now, I am very envious, green with envy

as I've said before, I am really that funny

Beautiful car. I now officially hate you (until I get mine :P ).

Great photos too. Some good angles that really show off how good the car looks.

I like the shot of all the cars parked in the street, with yours brightly standing out in the middle :lol: !

Looks amazing! Even with the overcast day it still stands out.

I saw one a few weeks back near me when it was sunny, it was BLINDING!

I like the shot of all the cars parked in the street, with yours brightly standing out in the middle :lol: !

Shows how many drab cars there are about . . . .

If you're going to buy something special it should at least stand out!

you know, a private plate would really set it off... ;)

You have the honour of owning the first 59 plate i have seen

Squeeze is probably the most common colour around here and has been for some time, tbh in your pics the green looks completely different for some reason or is it just my laptop screen?

Back to business though, the car is stunning, again looks like another zs and if your completely niaeve like me and dont know the fact that zs dont come in that colour you would assume it was one, think its calling out for twin exhaust that roar now though most definately!!!!!!!

I wish I had that car. How gorgeous does it look on your street. Are you looking out the window now? Very happy for you Paul. He's a beauty x

Squeeze is probably the most common colour around here and has been for some time, tbh in your pics the green looks completely different for some reason or is it just my laptop screen?

Back to business though, the car is stunning, again looks like another zs and if your completely niaeve like me and dont know the fact that zs dont come in that colour you would assume it was one, think its calling out for twin exhaust that roar now though most definately!!!!!!!

Have to say that having it debadged by the dealer bu Dad has already said that he has never seen a ZS in that colour so I guess it needs a little more umph to make it more sporty . . . . .

Oh and a personal plate would be good too!

So thats the next 2K spent - LOL

I wish I had that car. How gorgeous does it look on your street. Are you looking out the window now? Very happy for you Paul. He's a beauty x

TBH I now wish I had an integral garage with a glass wall so I could watch him all evening!

haha, i win! I was talking about the plate to my dad whilst he was drinking whiskey (best time to talk to parents) we agreed we will be buying it at the beginning of october, bingo!

I like the car being called the goblin, far more appropriate!

That's looks brilliant Paul. (Sorry, I've only just seen the photos - busy working late last night). An absolutely stunning-looking car, and well worth the wait I'm sure. :D

I agree with some of the other comments, clever bit of photography showing how well the car stands out amonst all the other vehicles in the street. You must be well chuffed. ENJOY!!!!

Sarc.

That is VERY VERY nice Paul. You need to change your avatar now!

This ^

Check your PM inbox paul

looks really nice paul even though its green :lol:

Can't wait for it tobe run in and then I can really let rip in him!

How are you running in Paul? Are you keeping it under a certain RPM?

I'm staying under 4,000 - my dealer said it wasn't necessary to do anything as 'the engines cover 30,000 miles during testing'. Did yours saying anything?

When I picked mine up my dealer said I could drive it normally right away and running in wasn't necessary, he said "You can take it straight out onto the motorway and do *ahem* 70" lol I don't like to cain the revs anyways, i never take it over 4000 to 5000