Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cruise Control 1.6 Tdci Fiesta

Minkibiz
聽Share

Hi all,

I think that iNath isn't getting my messages on FOC, hopefully he will see this.

I have just got myself a steering wheel with the cruise control buttons on, I need to talk to him about compatibility and fitting.

Thanks in advance

Marcus

Not just me then, I'm also after iNath to do my 1.6TDCi :D

Guys, I have it from a good source (someone who has retro fitted cruise to a Zetec S Red Edition) that the facelift model has all the look for cruise and it's a simple plug-and-play of the new steering wheel and the switch BUT it has to be programmed on IDS/ETIS at a Ford dealership which is something a lot of them will not entertain. If, however, you know a friendly Ford technician, you may be able to get your car reprogrammed to activate the cruise control functionality.

I have the required parts coming soon and I'm waiting to book it in with my very friendly dealer so I'll post an update once it's done. 馃槑

Nath posted up a white ago that due to other commitments he no longer does the cruise retrofits.

As above, you need to find someone with access to IDS to complete the install.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

Many other places activate it, Mine unfortunately cant be activated because its missing 2 wires :(

I have the cruise control with a steering wheel for sale now if anyone wants it?

It has the wiring harness and the buttons + steering wheel/indicator stalks

Cheers :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club