Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus 2006 Interior Grab Handle & Aux Or Usb.

Mah.

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know where I can get one of those Interior Grab Handles for an mk2 focus? I've got one that has snapped off.
I've looked online at a few places, but to no avail.

Also,

I've got the CD6000 in the car the one with the dreaded cddj button, now I was wondering what would be the easiest/best solution to get an aux cable working or even having a USB port?

What are your thoughts about the 2connects auxbox12v? Is that a viable option?

I'll dog up a part number for your handle tonight when I get to my PC.

A connects2 box is fine as long as you make fully sure it is cddj compatible (it will simulate a cd changer that the radio will recognise).

I have been lucky in getting odd bits and pieces from a breakers yard in the past, usually at a fraction of the price of a new one.

• Like 1

I'll dog up a part number for your handle tonight when I get to my PC.

A connects2 box is fine as long as you make fully sure it is cddj compatible (it will simulate a cd changer that the radio will recognise).

The Standard 2connects boxes are not compatible with the CDDJ button, but this one is just a fancy fm modulator that doesn't use the 12v socket.

The Auxbox12v is the FM modulator one, so you just tune your radio to the the correct frequency, just wondering if the sound will be any good.

Or am I better off buying a CD6000 with an aux button and then buying the 3.5mm adapter kit.

You can get the Sony radio for good prices now.

Just make sure it's not one meant for a Mondeo as they don't fit.

Will I need any additional cables, or modify any of the cables, or is it just a plug and play matter?

(sorry about all the questions, don't have the knowledge yet, as it's my first car)

Direct swap.

All you'll need to add is the aux cable, plug in the aerial/quadlock cables, slot into dash and enter the code.

• Like 2

Will I need any additional cables, or modify any of the cables, or is it just a plug and play matter?

(sorry about all the questions, don't have the knowledge yet, as it's my first car)

the radio itself will work plug and play.

to get aux you will need the ford aux connector to a 3.5mm jack, like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-Focus-Mondeo-6000CD-Aux-In-Input-Adapter-Cable-Lead-iPod-MP3-Removal-Keys-/400726057426?hash=item5d4d2261d2

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club