Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pinkys been Lowered...

Ronnie Roberts

Feels alot better on the winding country roads and alot more responsive on the steering... virtually no roll and seems all round better..

only downside is road noise is increased but im not bothered bout that

it has 4 sensors... cant see 2 as there located in the zs rear bumper....

as for the cost... i paid £15k for it inc eibachs, sill protectors, alloy pedals and pioneer Speakers...

got £2k scrappage off it so was £13k on the road...

RRP is £19956 + fitting of eibachs & pioneers lmao!

3 cm not the biggest drop but i think it may make a little diffrence,

this is the new KW Coilover suspension kit from pumaspeed now this is a drop but at just shy of £900 is a lot of cash.

m8z8z9.jpg

I went for Eibach as warrenty stands with them and i wanted subtle... no point lowering it that much u cant drive it newhere!!

3 cm not the biggest drop but i think it may make a little diffrence,

this is the new KW Coilover suspension kit from pumaspeed now this is a drop but at just shy of £900 is a lot of cash.

m8z8z9.jpg

Nice but like you say expensive......... :blink:

Is the car tweaked to match the suspension I wonder? :unsure:

Nice but like you say expensive......... :blink:

Is the car tweaked to match the suspension I wonder? :unsure:

yeah it is, that is the one pumaspeed have done fitted with the 150 kit kicking out 150bhp

yeah it is, that is the one pumaspeed have done fitted with the 150 kit kicking out 150bhp

How much does that cost I wonder and any reported problems with that conversion?

Bet that's not Ford approved is it?

How much does that cost I wonder and any reported problems with that conversion?

only ford approved is mountune and Eibach... rest is pay ur money and take ur chances!

only ford approved is mountune and eibach... rest is pay ur money and take ur chances!

I'm not risking Mountune at the moment with all the problems experienced by others so I'll wait a while I think.

Looks very nice, although I fancy just a tad lower. Have had Eibachs on a Focus and they were great however I think I'll possibly try putting a set of H&R's on mine.

I think it looks really nice. I cant tell the difference in the lowering but the interior is loverly :)

you pay for the 140 then you pay for a new map for the 150BHP if you look on pumaspeed you can see it all mate.

no its not ford approved so you sould loose your warrenty not sure if you get a pumaspeed warrenty with it.