Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Members Rides

FezzaT

My Team Manager saw my car yesterday for the first time and decided that because of the 'blacked out rear windows' I was either a pimp or some sort of drugs baron . . . . .

Typical !Removed! social worker!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FezzaT

• titanium_s_spec

• Sarc

• Michael P

I was choosing between Avalon and Vision Blue when I ordered mine, good choice, it is much rarer than the blue I eventually opted for :)

She might be a 1664. 16 from the back and 64 from the front. :lol:

Working on those statistics Mrs Hedgepig would be 6401.......64 from the back and 01 from the front!!!! :lol:

th_DSC04012.jpg

th_DSC04013.jpg

th_DSC04014.jpg

hey ppl this is my Ford Fiesta mk 6 Facelift.

I needed some help on purchasing angel eyes on rear lexus lights for it. Any ideas??

Btw i'm from Malta so i would like maybe e-bay links or online shops posting to Malta

Thanks

Now then, now then, now then guys'n'gals, guys'n'gals!! LOL

Here he is in all his Iberian Magnificence.......may I introduce you to Pedro......

Isn't he simply ADORABLE??? :D :D :D

Pedro003.jpg

Pedro002.jpg

Pedro004.jpg

Now then, now then, now then guys'n'gals, guys'n'gals!! LOL

Here he is in all his Iberian Magnificence.......may I introduce you to Pedro......

Isn't he simply ADORABLE??? :D :D :D

Pedro003.jpg

Pedro002.jpg

Pedro004.jpg

tasty 59!!!!

Was out earlier on a random drive and stopped to take a few photos of my Mk4....which thanks to the scrappage scheme will be gone within the next couple of weeks.

Will be quite sad to see the little car go, has served me proud for 5 years and 60k miles, and always seems to put a smile on my face given a twisty bit of road.

My Mk7 Zetec S better be fun to drive or there'll be hell to pay :lol:

Fiesta at Sunset

dsc02123im.jpg

A key moment in little car's life, when it briefly became brand new....err.... well sort of. Spot the (not so) deliberate mistake!

dsc00041dc.jpg

Well I picked it up so here are the pics.

2.jpg

All nice and clean, yes it did take all day. :unsure:

1.jpg

and here is what you get in the interior Pack No 2

5.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

3.jpg

I suppose i had better turn the lights out so you can get a better look

4.jpg

Picker her up this morning, I had a great big grin on my face when I drove into the dealership and saw it for the first time!! :lol:

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

and here is what you get in the interior Pack No 2

Thank you UKChris! I've been after pics of Interior Pack 2 for a while, but been unable to find any. I now know how the illuminated bits look in real life. They look good!

Any chance of a shot of the gearstick in the dark?

How easy is it to get the gear stick and get it installed? think that looks smart.

Kick strips look good but not my cup of tea.

DSC00177.jpg

4.jpg

Wow. So glad I ordered the Interior pack 2 now I have seen your photo's. I couldn't find a night picture of it for love nor money when I was ordering. Looks brilliant :)

Can these option 2 scuff plates be fitted after purchase or is there wiring to be done?

Just to go with my thread at: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=7922 , here are a few piccies of 'Scarlet', my new baby.

A few notes:

* 3-door, Colorado red Fiesta Zetec 1.4 (petrol/manual transmission) standard 15" alloys, leather steering wheel etc., QuickClear heated windscreen, chrome trims here, there and everywhere.

*It was ordered on 21st July, so has taken exactly ten weeks to arrive.

*The car was originally on order by the dealer, (presumably as a showroom model or demo), but they said I could have it instead, (and they would order another one for themselves later). This quickened the whole process up by two or three weeks.

*It was built in Valencia on 5th Sept.

*I got an actual spare wheel supplied instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit. (Had to actually ask for it beforehand). Didn't cost me any extra though.

*There were no optional extras ordered, so I'm guessing that helped with the overall waiting time.

Please click on any of the following images for a larger photo. (A separate window will be launched after each click)

zetec1small.jpg zetec2small.jpg

zetec3small.jpg zetec4small.jpg

zetec5small.jpg zetec6small.jpg

zetec7small.jpg zetec8small.jpg

zetec9small.jpg zetec10small.jpg

And, just in case anyone is interested or possibly considering buying a Zetec, for what it's worth I've done my own personal 'First Impressions' review HERE ... (which also has loads more photos).

Cheers,

A very happy Sarc. :D

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following link:

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 REVIEW

Just to go with my thread at: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=7922 , here are a few piccies of 'Scarlet', my new baby.

A few notes:

* 3-door, Colorado red Fiesta Zetec 1.4 (petrol/manual transmission) standard 15" alloys, leather steering wheel etc., QuickClear heated windscreen, chrome trims here, there and everywhere.

*It was ordered on 21st July, so has taken exactly ten weeks to arrive.

*The car was originally on order by the dealer, (presumably as a showroom model or demo), but they said I could have it instead, (and they would order another one for themselves later). This quickened the whole process up by two or three weeks.

*It was built in Valencia on 5th Sept.

*I got an actual spare wheel supplied instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit. (Had to actually ask for it beforehand). Didn't cost me any extra though.

*There were no optional extras ordered, so I'm guessing that helped with the overall waiting time.

Please click on any of the following images for a larger photo. (A separate window will be launched after each click)

zetec1small.jpg zetec2small.jpg

zetec3small.jpg zetec4small.jpg

zetec5small.jpg zetec6small.jpg

zetec7small.jpg zetec8small.jpg

zetec9small.jpg zetec10small.jpg

And, just in case anyone is interested or possibly considering buying a Zetec, for what it's worth I've done my own personal 'First Impressions' review HERE ... (which also has loads more photos).

Cheers,

A very happy Sarc. :D

good work with your review of the fiesta!

im sure it can help a few people that havent ordered theirs yet!

good work with your review of the fiesta!

im sure it can help a few people that havent ordered theirs yet!

Cheers tetra - if it helps just one person then my mission has been accomplished! :) Love the photos of your car, btw. It's the first Cedar Green version I've seen - very nice colour.

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club