Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My baby has been born

Sarc

It's a Zetec!!! :lol:

My baby has been born today, and is a healthy 1495kgs - though slightly red in the face! Can't wait until it's in my arms. (Better get the windscreen dipers at the ready!)

stork.jpeg

Still not sure if it's Spanish or German, (forgot to ask) ... but I'll love it either way! (A DNA test won't be necessary!)

A very happy Sarc. :D

you shouldnt sleep around like this, god knows what will .happen! Where did you meet your partner to produce such a child?!

you shouldnt sleep around like this, god knows what will .happen! Where did you meet your partner to produce such a child?!

I'm deeply hurt! cry.gif

i suppose ill let you off this once, use protection next time!

:) i love small red cars, the mighty kia is red and it looks lovely when its clean!

Just a quick snap of the scan from a few days ago:

scan.jpg

And this new photo of little Zetec, (who we may end up calling Scarlet), has been sent to me by the midwife:

dummy.jpg

i suppose ill let you off this once, use protection next time!

:) i love small red cars, the mighty kia is red and it looks lovely when its clean!

I will - one's enough! :blink:

those pictures are ace! I shall inspect them properly when i have access to a proper computer, not a mobile!

My baby has been born today, and is a healthy 1495kgs - though slightly red in the face! Can't wait until it's in my arms. (Better get the windscreen dipers at the ready!)

stork.jpeg

Still not sure if it's Spanish or German, (forgot to ask) ... but I'll love it either way! (A DNA test won't be necessary!)

Mine was a Tit when it was born but it's now grown into a full blown Titanium!!! :lol:

Very pleased for you Paul.

Mine was a Tit when it was born but it's now grown into a full blown Titanium!!! :lol:

Very pleased for you Paul.

LOL! Cheers! :D

If you have the vin number you can work out the nationality from that.

dave

Don't have that yet I'm afraid Dave - I'll have to have a word with the dealer next week.

rofl at the scan photo

My thoughts entirely Michelle!

scan.jpg

Haha.. that's brilliant. :D Did you photoshop that yourself or if not, where did you get it from?

Haha.. that's brilliant. :D Did you photoshop that yourself or if not, where did you get it from?

What do you mean? Photoshop it!!! That's my baby you're talking about! ;)

(No, seriously, it is my own 'PaintShopPro' creation, along with the 'stork' and 'dummy' pics ... I must get out more!)

scan.jpg

And this new photo of little Zetec, (who we may end up calling Scarlet), has been sent to me by the midwife:

dummy.jpg

These will be in Auto Express next week 'Ford's SHOCK new Fiesta models' :lol:

What do you mean? Photoshop it!!! That's my baby you're talking about! ;)

(No, seriously, it is my own 'PaintShopPro' creation, along with the 'stork' and 'dummy' pics ... I must get out more!)

Wow.. you are very talented on the old PaintShop. Wish I was that good on photoshop :P

stork.jpeg

You're not right mate....do you know that???

Congratulations on the birth of your first (?) born!

:D

LMFAO!!!!

Brilliant Sarc! Loving all them pics. Hope the birth is painfree :lol:

Brilliant Sarc! Loving all them pics. Hope the birth is painfree :lol:

Thanks Jan. Little Scarlet was actually born yesterday, (it was an eight hour birth, including several tea breaks and a union meeting), though thankfully no epidural was required. (The midwife put her back out though when she first lifted her up), ... but factory and Zetec are doing fine!

What's your cat called, btw? We've got a black and white lunatic called Chester. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
If you have the vin number you can work out the nationality from that.

dave

How can you tell where the car was made from the VIN?

Brian :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club