Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goodbye 1.0 Hello St3

griffo1997

Some nice stuff there mate! I've got the floor mats in mine and they are so much better quality compared to the standard ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Cheers lad just need the car to come now I get the VIN next week so il start getting updates on it woop woop

What do people think to this I'm thinking the blue and yellow theme? Or should I go for a blue one?

post-50141-14405218463_thumb.jpg

It'll help to break up the blue if your going to do a lot.

post-57375-0-76483200-1440530341_thumb.j

Or adds to the theme if your only doing a few bits

post-57375-0-48847200-1440530391_thumb.j

• Like 2

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ha my engine bays more blue than that now and more a few more to come to match yours mark

post-38083-144053940634_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Thanks Bud i think decided on a blue one

Il have this one me thinks

post-50141-144061557976_thumb.jpg

38 mpg 'aint booting it. I don't boot it and i'm on 36.

I used to have the 125 Zetec S before my ST3 and I used to get no less than 35 at any point even when hammering it on country roads. Normal driving I used to get between 58-62 average over a tank. The ST on the other hand I usually get 43 mpg avg over a tank but if I boot this its barely into the 28mpg range.

• Like 2

62 is phenomenal, sadly I only do short runs so my 36 is to be expected I suppose.

• Like 2

i couldn't fault the engine it is a little gem

• 3 months later...

Well on friday i picked my new baby up from work and brought her home after the longest wait of my life.

post-50141-144883128407_thumb.jpg

post-50141-144883131466_thumb.jpg

post-50141-144883105756_thumb.jpg

First lot of modifications on it was starting with my keys post-50141-14488311045_thumb.jpg

Carbon fiber wrapped key blade cover and the mandatory ST keyring.

Wind deflectors on order and bulbs are next on my list.

Spend the whole of yeaterday detialing it and now she is a stunner post-50141-144883121991_thumb.jpg all waxed clayed and polished all ready for winter.

Watch this space for more.....

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Well on friday i picked my new baby up from work and brought her home after the longest wait of my life.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1448831282.673962.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1448831313.223949.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1448831056.033843.jpg

First lot of modifications on it was starting with my keys attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1448831101.427997.jpg

Carbon fiber wrapped key blade cover and the mandatory ST keyring.

Wind deflectors on order and bulbs are next on my list.

Spend the whole of yeaterday detialing it and now she is a stunner attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFordOC1448831218.475533.jpg all waxed clayed and polished all ready for winter.

Watch this space for more.....

Looks awesome really do like the blue, have you got any plans on modifications to the car or are you just going to enjoy it as is for now?

Ive already started pal to date I have done :-

- De-Tango

- Blue Led footwell and boot lights and changed map lights to xenon white

- LED Number plate lights

- Private Plate with 3D Gel lettering

- Wrapped lower middle part of front bumper between both fog lights

- K&N Air Filter

- Protected Recaro Fabric

- Team Heko Deflectors (Surprise present of mummy)

Future Plans:-

- Milltek Exhaust

- TRC Splitter

- Tinted Lights

- Mountune Spoiler Extensions

- 6000k HID's

- Mountune Short Shift

- MP215

- Symposer Delete

- Plastics Painted Gloss Black

- LED Reverse Lights

thats all i can think of for the minute.

If your getting all Mountune stuff why don't you get the cat back exhaust so you keep warranty?

Around the same price too!

If your getting all Mountune stuff why don't you get the cat back exhaust so you keep warranty?

Around the same price too!

Probably because they're never in stock :P

• Like 1

Ive already started pal to date I have done :-

- De-Tango

- Blue Led footwell and boot lights and changed map lights to xenon white

- LED Number plate lights

- Private Plate with 3D Gel lettering

- Wrapped lower middle part of front bumper between both fog lights

- K&N Air Filter

- Protected Recaro Fabric

- Team Heko Deflectors (Surprise present of mummy)

Future Plans:-

- Milltek Exhaust

- TRC Splitter

- Tinted Lights

- Mountune Spoiler Extensions

- 6000k HID's

- Mountune Short Shift

- MP215

- Symposer Delete

- Plastics Painted Gloss Black

- LED Reverse Lights

thats all i can think of for the minute.

Nice you will have to do some videos on installing the lights that sounds pretty cool.

Probably because they're never in stock :P

Believe me it's worth the wait!

• 4 months later...

So i havnt posted any updates on my car recently so il pick up where i left off. Since the last time i have installed quite a few new mods as listed:-

- Milltek Exhaust

IMG_0224.jpgIMG_0225.jpgIMG_0226.jpgIMG_0236.jpgIMG_0237.jpgIMG_0238.jpg

Best modification to the var by far i would recommend this exhaust to anybody as the exhaust is not as loud granted as others but sounds the best, there is no drone and has that orgasmic rasp that this little hot hatch deserves and the odd pop to if you hoon around for long enough hehe.

- BR Motorsports CAIS Induction Kit

IMG_0293.jpg

Another great mod and cheap to at £150 it is the best value for money induction kit there is out there if your on a budget and it includes the primary induction hose in that price too.

- Front and Rear lights Tinted inc Fogs and Vinyl eyebrows fitted

IMG_0281.jpg

I chose to have the eyebrows fitted so no paint will be rubbed off my bumper and for the flush look and also the cost of the TRC ones. This mod just makes the car extremely evil 

- TRC Splitter

IMG_0312.jpg

This just adds to the cars more mean stance now it looks ace when your stood in front of it and when you see it behind you it would make you pee a little then pull on to the hard shoulder to let me past.

- Carbon Wrapped Mirrors and interior trim

IMG_0409.jpgIMG_0428.jpgIMG_0431.jpg

Everyone loves CARBON!!

- Mountune Spoiler extensions

IMG_0008.jpgIMG_0009.jpg

And on to making the back of the car look alot meaner so i got my spoiler extensions and of course to be different i got them wrapped in carbon fibre and kept the matte black for the fins

- R-Sport Decat

IMG_0392.jpgIMG_0395.jpg

I needed more pops and bangs in my life so i was weighing up the differences between a milltek decat and an r-sport one and the only difference i found was the price so i saves myself £80 and got an r-sport one and for the mil cheat a £10 off eBay and its the exact same one that pumaspeed buy in to sell on for near enough 4x the amount. this is still yet to be fitted as work had been packed so not been able to get it in so i will have to book time off to go in and do it this week.

- 6000k HID bulbs and 6000k Cree LED Projector Fog Light Blubs

IMG_0007.jpg

- LED Reverse Lights

IMG_0261.jpg

- Swapped all 4 sh*tty Bridgestones for Continental SportContact5s

IMG_0127.jpg

Only cost me £40 and already had 2 sat at work so i banged all 4 on as my two fronts were quite low and yes i know they are the incorrect speed rating but i don't think il be going 150mph+ in the uk anyway. I will let these run down and then 4 Michelin Pilot Sport 3's or PS4's if there do them in our size at the time.

- Focus ST Clear High Level Brake Light and Short Ariel

IMG_0422.jpg

i have no photos of the ariel but im sure you all know what a shortened ariel looks like

- Mountune Rear Engine Mount

On order at the moment should be fitted within the next few weeks

Thats all i have done for now but the plans for the very near future are:-

- Collins Performance Stage 2     230hp+

- Mountune Quick Shift

- H&R 30mm Lowering Springs

- Painted Engine Cover

- Gloss Black Plastics

- Front Bumper and bonnet respray and stone guard fitted (F***ing stone chips)

And after all my hard work i went out one dinner time to go and get my lunch from tesco and some stupid cow was too impatient when i was waiting to reverse into a spot and she clipped my rear bumper, smashed my reflector and popped the bumper out and to top it of a few massive dirty great big scratches which on some are down to the plastic.

IMG_0231 (1).jpg

Luckily i had a spare reflector at work and the bumper just popped back in and most of the scratches polished out but will need a proper machine polish and touch in/possible respray depending on price, at least the back end is now back to normal

IMG_0421.jpg

Thats all for now il try not leave is as long in putting up progress reports but Stitch is coming along nicely

• Like 2

Looks good shame about the damage some people just !Removed! you off.

I have a painted engine cover for sale see thread in my sig. Pm me if you want it

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

• Like 1

I have PM'd you Phil

11 hours ago, 666Damian666 said:

Nice progress, looks tidy 

Cheers Damian

• 3 weeks later...

After a little visit to a friend in wakefield i am now running Pumaspeed's Stage 2R with Crackle Map and what a diffrence it has made the car just pulls and pulls and pulls, never have i enjoyed my car so much since first driving it and now pumaspeed have relit my love for my car 

image.jpg

And also i had two leaking valves on my front alloys to find that the valve holes in the wheels had corroded on a 5 month old car! So thank god for warranty and i claimed two new wheels and sensors so havnt had to pay a dime and two new shiny alloys for Stitch! 

Next i think will be a front end respray finally get rid of all these stone chips then my car will be perfect again 💪🏼

22 hours ago, griffo1997 said:

After a little visit to a friend in wakefield i am now running Pumaspeed's Stage 2R with Crackle Map and what a diffrence it has made the car just pulls and pulls and pulls, never have i enjoyed my car so much since first driving it and now pumaspeed have relit my love for my car 

image.jpg

And also i had two leaking valves on my front alloys to find that the valve holes in the wheels had corroded on a 5 month old car! So thank god for warranty and i claimed two new wheels and sensors so havnt had to pay a dime and two new shiny alloys for Stitch! 

Next i think will be a front end respray finally get rid of all these stone chips then my car will be perfect again 💪🏼

I had an alloy go on mine!! Think there was a crack in the seal/valve which kept letting pressure out... Like you said - all covered under warranty!

Your beaST looks cracking at the minute though, anything else planned for it? 

BTW - where'd you get the ST Keyring from? I'm assuming the fob cover is from DMB?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club