Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta

midnight26
聽Share

Hey everyone,

Just heard ford is bringing out a new fiesta, any idea when this will be And what maybe different? 馃榾

Don't think there's been a date set, not seen any official pics let alone the usual auto express photoshops, lol.

A new fiesta is due, I'd imagine it will look completely different but carry the engines over.

Oh and as long as it doesn't look like the next Ka it'll be fine.

Don't think there's been a date set, not seen any official pics let alone the usual auto express photoshops, lol.

A new fiesta is due, I'd imagine it will look completely different but carry the engines over.

Thanks for that. I just didn't want to buy a fiesta only to see there's a new one coming out few months later

Not a lot different on the outside from the current model

Goddamit, I'm always a generation behind.

• Like 1

my son in law picked up his new zetec yesterday, not shown him this as its his first new car.

there's always a reason they start doing large discounts on cars, normally a face lift or revamp on the horizon.

That made me larf the god dam it I'm always a generation behing

There is a 'new' Fiesta on its way. There is a brief video on You Tube under 2016 Fiesta - not sure if it is the one we will get. Seems to have the same shape grill as the latest Focus and touch screen tech inside. I was going to change my ecoboost early next year but think I will wait a bit

If the VW Polo's are anything to go by the new one will be a bit more expensive, lets hope not, my guess is that a new fiesta will be out by end of 2016 start of 2017

Lets hope they sort out the keyless start issue , making it a bit more secure via the OBD port

When they facelift a car that's normally half way through its life cycle and the Mk7.5 has been out since late 2012/early 2013 so it's a given there will a new one within the next 18-24 months

Looking as those test pics, they might do what Vauxhall have done with the latest Corsa and claim it's a whole new car, but if you squint your eyes it's hard to tell the old/new apart

The ST is always brought out abit later down the line so it might be still 2-3 years away for the Mk8