Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Let's See Your Best Workplace Views!!

SeanW

Hyrule gave me the idea for this thread when he mentioned he liked the views from his office window.

So, come on guys & gals (& Jeebs) - show us your office views!!

I'll kick off with a couple:

1. View from the bridge of the RFA Mounts Bay (in Falmouth)

2. View from the dock on the very same ship

(Apologies if either of them appear sideways lol)

post-37110-143967604093_thumb.jpg

post-37110-143967606118_thumb.jpg

post-37110-143967606202_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I don't have an office! :(

But as part of my job is to cover the whole building daily then I get nice views of the beach/sea from the roof! And a nice view of the harbour from the other side

I don't have an office! :(

But as part of my job is to cover the whole building daily then I get nice views of the beach/sea from the roof! And a nice view of the harbour from the other side

Close enough lol

Work views count lol

Neither of my shots are from an office lol

I'll get a picture from one of the loading bays tonight.. leads straight onto the promenade! Loading the chuckle brothers in too :D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

View from the loading bay... With a little added drama ;)

Edit; second photo removed as a matter of respect.. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bridlington-bay-death-one-diver-dead-and-another-injured-in-suspected-diving-accident-10458317.html

post-57403-143976125676_thumb.jpg

Do you want me to update the title to "Let's See Your Best Workplace Views!!" or something?

Here is the view from our office window

ANBEQwJ.jpg

• Like 1

No point posting a picture from my office window, it would just be a photo out of my windscreen :d

• Like 1

One consolation from working the night shift is seeing the sun rise over St Paul's...

post-66356-0-52999900-1439788142_thumb.j

• Like 3

My office "views" are of the person sitting across from me!! There is nowhere in the building to get a view of more than a patch of overgrown grass unfortunately.

Do you want me to update the title to "Let's See Your Best Workplace Views!!" or something?

Yes please bud :-)

No point posting a picture from my office window, it would just be a photo out of my windscreen :d

Depends where you're parked at the time lol

Don't av a office even if I did I bound by a non disclosure agreement unfortunately

I have to be careful what I post - but as the ship is quite obviously sat in a UK Port and has been mentioned in the media once or twice - I'm free to post about it.

It also helps that absolutely nobody has any idea what he ship is going to do next...never mind when lol

I'd post a picture but I think people would get jealous of the picturesque view over a central England industrial estate :lol: oh and the dual carriageway the other side -_-

I'd post a picture but I think people would get jealous of the picturesque view over a central England industrial estate :lol: oh and the dual carriageway the other side -_-

Could be worse, I'm working in Hereford for 3 weeks and have to put up with all the chavs loitering outside the shop listening to their "music".

• 2 weeks later...

This is my mobile office window View how amazingly exciting lol

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

My mobile office for anyone who hasn't seen it in the work thread. Seems we have had some shiny new trailers while I was on holiday.

• 3 weeks later...

Another ship, another view:

I also witnessed a Chinook fo fishing. He caught a submarine!

post-37110-144257438113_thumb.jpg

Hyrule gave me the idea for this thread when he mentioned he liked the views from his office window.

So, come on guys & gals (& Jeebs) - show us your office views!!

I'll kick off with a couple:

1. View from the bridge of the RFA Mounts Bay (in Falmouth)

2. View from the dock on the very same ship

(Apologies if either of them appear sideways lol)

Should I be offended I have been generally excluded from the Guys (and perhaps gals for that matter) catagory :P

My company tell me the window is a privelage not a right, so I have to be locked in a cupboard, until I behave myself, stop disrepecting 'authoritahy' and stop plotting to take over the company and the business world....

They do however grant me one luxury, I am allowed air to breathe, I was told they were feeling particularly nice at my last hanging review...

Not that you can see very much but this was the view this morning at the end of night shift

post-60746-144284839555_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Two from my office today.

We have a lot of WAVs (wheelchair accessible vehicles) about today.

post-40686-144292600707_thumb.jpg

post-40686-144292602207_thumb.jpg

Sat down the pier waiting on to take a truck off an inter-islands ferry. I was actually managing to pick up the free wi-fi from the hotel in the picture! :)

IMG_20150923_1011319221_zpsodgac8vm.jpg

Dinnertime view. Scapa Pier. Just a small distance from where HMS Royal Oak was sunk by a U-boat.

IMG_20150923_124023545_HDR1_zpstxh8fuip.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club