Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Questionable Whether It's Standard

marshal900l

Hi everyone. I have just bought a 2004 mondeo st220 with a red full leather recaro interior, the front seats are full electric adjusting and fully heated seats. I am just wondering whether it is standard for the year of St as I haven't seen one before with the red leather? Any info will be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post-67978-143974850937_thumb.jpgpost-67978-143974852458_thumb.jpg

There's a couple pictures of the interior

Full leather was an option on my ST TDCi so i would imagine your red leather was an option too.

I believe it was a quite expensive option & quite rare too

It's the st220 v6 petrol one. I have seen one with black leather recaro interior but never with red leather. The only one I have seen with the red leather is the st500.

Ok I have just been wondering as never seen one like it before. The car originally come from Ireland and come into the UK in 2014. If anyone could give me any info on how I could find out whether it was factory fitted that would be great.

Type your reg number into Ford etis & you should get the factory spec - my bet is that it was a factory fitted option

Just had a look on the website and yes it come out the factory with the interior. So it's a very rare expensive option when new then?

Ok then. I only paid 1600 for the car. So I got myself a bit of a bargain.

Thanks for the info and help to find out. I just wasn't sure as never seen it before apart from being in a st500 but never seen them full electric adjustment either.

• Like 1

Think you have a rare car - look after it eh ? :)

I will be it's been well looked after got full service history and a couple years ago it had 650 pounds worth of stainless steel exhaust fitted. I will open a post in the mondeo owners bit with pictures of the whole car so everyone can see it.

• Like 1

was watching wagon on eBay few weeks back black metallic and the red leather looked superb

If the car ever goes pop you could probably sell the seats for more than you paid for the car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club