Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arm rest for Mk7

TitaniumSteve

I actually like having the excessive amount of drinks holders in my car :lol: I hope you will be happy with the arm rest. :)

I actually like having the excessive amount of drinks holders in my car :lol: I hope you will be happy with the arm rest. :)

Lolve the idea! My portable usb drive could go inside, my arm on top!

Thinking of buying one of these in the next couple of weeks. Any thoughts???

Linky Link Link

this one's a helluva lot cheaper...http://www.carstyle-bits.com/new_catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=107&products_id=567

seems a pretty good idea, thinking about getting one too

Fezza T - on that page:

"Base adapter kit for Armster armrest (main Armster body not included).

Ideal to swap your Armster over to a different vehicle without the additional expense of purchasing the full product again."

That's just the base adapter for an armrest which isn't included :(

I've been thinking about getting one of these for a while as well but can't decide which one.

There's one at european-parts as well.

this one's a helluva lot cheaper...http://www.carstyle-bits.com/new_catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=107&products_id=567

seems a pretty good idea, thinking about getting one too

Isn't that one you have put a link to is just an adapter kit and not the main body?????

There's one at european-parts as well.

I know I have looked at that one but it cost a little more plus the postage for the Euro one is really expensive. Plus the pics of the one I linked to show it fitted to a Mk7 with same colour interor as mine so at least I know it suits ok.

these are pretty good like but a bit expensive imo, i think they would be a lot better value for money if they where around £30 (yes i'm a tight offshore oil rig worker where every pound £££ is a prisoner) :lol: :lol: :lol:

think i may upset a few people here but that looks hidious!!! wouldnt have one gift wrapped!! yuk yuk yuk !!!

think i may upset a few people here but that looks hidious!!! wouldnt have one gift wrapped!! yuk yuk yuk !!!

eveyone to there own matey :lol:

not only about looks, it'd be comfy (I have got used to an armrest from my 58 plate Mondeo Titanium company car =p) and the Fiesta's really don't have anywhere to put anything except the cup holders or the huge door pockets which things slide around in lol.

im all about looks... comfort i can live without! hahahaha, i just chuck everything in the glovebox and if dont fit then it goes in the book :)

In order to have the complete armrest it looks like you need the adapter:-

http://www.carstyle-bits.com/new_catalog/i...products_id=567

And then the armrest itself that seems to clamp on:-

http://www.carstyle-bits.com/new_catalog/i...products_id=502

Doesn't look too bad imo, £104 total outlay.

im all about looks... comfort i can live without!

That's funny; Mrs Hedgepig's advert might read the reverse!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Promptly ducks as a cushion comes flying over the room as SWMBO can read from miles away!!! :lol:

I thought we had this conversation some months back.about you cant get to the handbrake properly with out twisting your wrist through at least 720 degrees,although it would be nice to rest your arm on something (which I miss from my Mondeo) but i think trying to do a hill start when you do not have compleat control of the "bite" from the hand brake seems a little on the unsafe side,but hey what do I know Ime just a Blonde...... :lol:

Thinking of buying one of these in the next couple of weeks. Any thoughts???

Linky Link Link

just ordered one, i will get some pictures up once ive fitted it.

Im going to wire up a 12V socket inside it to charge my phone out of sight

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club