Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heated Seat Lights Stuck On Full Red

Ebsworth

Hi,

I recently bought a 2012 Mondeo 2.0l TDCi Titanium X estate, and realised that the passenger heated seat switch is stuck on full red, it will not respond to turning it down or off. The actual seat is not heating up and therefore I guess this is a wiring or switch issue?

The drivers heated seat switch and actual heated seat works perfectly. Anyone got any ideas or had this problem before and know potential ways to fix?

Any help much appreciated. Loving the Mondeo apart from this small niggle, what a great car.

Ta,

Paul

have you tried swopping switches over to see if that is the problem??Its free to lol :D . Seing your seat works try the passenger switch your side 1st

Lever the switch pack out, disconnect multi plug , leave a few mins and refit plug and try it, does fix problem 50% of the time.

Thanks both, however I called the place I bought the car from and they are going to diagnose and fix for me as courtesy, can't argue with that and would much prefer someone who knows what they are doing to fix it..!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club