Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuse Box Cover

MrsManson

Hello

I wonder if you could help as nobody else can.

I have a focus 05 plate and the fuse box under the glove box has no cover on it. It is only recently I have noticed this as some cloth cover thing fell off the other day which brought my attention to it not having any proper covering.

Now I am not sure whether it is supposed to have a hard cover (like most cars), or not, but I would be grateful if someone could check on their own focus if possible.

Somebody told me the fuse box folds in or something, so it may be that the cloth cover is enough if it does actually fold in on itself, but I need this clarifying because at the moment there is no cover on it and all the fuses are exposed.

Any help much appreciated. Thank you very much.

• 9 months later...

Hello

I wonder if you could help as nobody else can.

I have a focus 05 plate and the fuse box under the glove box has no cover on it. It is only recently I have noticed this as some cloth cover thing fell off the other day which brought my attention to it not having any proper covering.

Now I am not sure whether it is supposed to have a hard cover (like most cars), or not, but I would be grateful if someone could check on their own focus if possible.

Somebody told me the fuse box folds in or something, so it may be that the cloth cover is enough if it does actually fold in on itself, but I need this clarifying because at the moment there is no cover on it and all the fuses are exposed.

Any help much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Hello I can only quote you on a mk 1 focus year 2000 as the fuse box is the same you bring down the glove box to expose the fuses and there is no cover being exposed

is not a problem as it is in the interior of the car . hope this helps. john .

On mk3 05 onwards there is no cover on fuse box, you should have two turn clips, it is just under the glovebox when the clips are undone the fuse box folds down, there should be a carpet cover held on with two yellow push-on clips to hide the fuse box.. hope this helps you..