Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Lighting Options

salsheikh

Hi all

im thinkning about fitting some lighting into the inside or upgrading as i had my gran in the car the other day and it was too dark for her to see anything and tbh i struggled too.

what are my options for adding a) another light in the rear b) upgrading the current bulbs to some that are more brighter c) any other ideas?

thanks

Change the front courtesy bulbs to ultra-bright white LED's, a huge difference over the standard yellow bulbs. It throws out a fair bit of light, you can even (sort of) see the back seats.

You could also install custom LED strips to the rear, or install a rear courtesy light if you don't already have one (most Focii don't).

yeah, i think a secondary light in the rear is a must - just hope it isnt a pig of a job and i dont have to cut anything....

I had led panels in my mk2 and they were super bright.

Depending on whether you have single or triple T10 -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321815120880?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/LED-car-interior-decorative-reading-light-for-Ford-Focus-2-0L-2005-2012-3pcs-set-LED/32336376087.html

I used to have a listing for the festoon fitting ones too but they don't seem to be available at the moment.

3 piece fitted to my MK2-

post-28494-0-40378100-1439910830_thumb.j

post-28494-0-07117700-1439910902_thumb.j

post-28494-0-18285900-1439910960_thumb.j

post-28494-0-41313200-1439910873_thumb.j

They were very bright and lit up the interior nicely.

nice Clive, mine are not the same and are the standard version sadly.

• 5 months later...

Purchased 2 new blue bulbs to fit into my mk3 2011 Ford Focus only to find there isn't a bulb in the unit only a pcb board ? Can these be purchased with a dirrent colour led in the board ? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club