Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Someone Crashed Into Me

10dawson

Hi guys,

It's that time again where I message in and moan about someone reversing into me around 5pm today!

I was stationary - the guy in front of me was reversing to let someone come through (as they had right of way) - the car in front put the car in reverse and just reversed without even looking straight into the corner of me... Luckily there wasn't really any damage from what I could see?

The guy gave me his details etc but wanted all of your advice before I go any further

My car had a few scratches on it which I managed to wash off with a bit of elbow grease, one thing I did notice though is a plastic circle thing next to the front grill which was loose and is now loose? I'm not sure if it was loose when I got the car but it sure is now! (photo attached)

Does anyone know what this is, what it does? Also, do you think the car could have done any damage to my car inside?

Look forward to hearing from you all guys!

!Removed! BMW drivers.....

post-56240-0-53349200-1440186359_thumb.j

Sorry to hear about that mate! The little circle is just a loose bit of plastic that covers your towing eye, that's all. You can pop it back into place easily.

It's the tow eye cover isn't it? I doubt someone reversing into you at 5mph would cause any more damage than bodywork.

• Like 1

Yes, it's the cover where you screw in the towing eye. It's just clipped in place and usually needs a bit of a tug to pull out.

• Like 1

Identical topics merged and edited for continuity

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club