Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Bumper Diffuser Upgrade

Was wondering if you can upgrade the standard diffuser to the zetec s diffuser . Can't seem to find parts anywhere on pictures online only upgrade to st's

This is my diffuser

a54427b4cd5225a9ba38501df273fd61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can - they're normally sold unpainted, and consist of, well, whatever isn't on your car :p

i won't lie to you, though - if it's just the rear diffuser and nothing else, it'd look strange on your car

3_FIE_29219_L_29250_041.jpg

let us know how you get on with your upgrades, and how much they end up costing, if you do it through ford or somebody else

Get all your parts from fordpartsuk or eBay. OR return the car and get it with the whole kit on as standard as it is a lot cheaper.

Started mine like yours and spend twice as much with the kit,.

post-48119-0-97154900-1440197620_thumb.j

post-48119-0-72307200-1440197623_thumb.j

I plan to do it over time anyway . I done it with my last car it's a hobbie . I seem be be suckered in the dealership and never just by a zetec s or st . My last car i bought a fiesta style put a st spoiler on it st gear knob ,seats, lowered 35mm and st alloys never done the body kit however [emoji1]. Spend over £2000 including some labour should of just got a zetec s with my last car aswell . Al let use know how my progress gets on . First thing is upgraded lights cheaper options first

it's the wheels that'd kill me - i love my 15's, so comfortable. but they'd look lost with a body kit. i had always planned on a remap - drove to guildford along some back roads, and now i'm not sure if i even need it. it sounded great on the roads, and drove like a dream

Am not changing my alloys they are upgraded 16 that was the only upgrade i got and the tints ave added myself . When i upgraded my mk6 i always thought i had a wheel bearing away plus it was a bit heavy on pot holes with the lowered suspension and the bigger wheels you felt it right though the car . Anya00tan how much did all that upgrade cost

The car doesn't look out of place with just the rear done btw as the rear of the car is generally higher than rest of you get just the rear done it would look streamlined and guarantee it won't look out of place as a know a couple people that have done this ....for me a went for something different

post-50202-144041987519_thumb.jpg

^ any pictures? i can't visualise it

that bumper doesn't have the side extensions? never seen it before

Nope it doesn't :p as you can see a had the st diffuser and didn't want it on as I prefered this one :p like to be unique

Ps ignore the dirt haha

post-50202-144042494109_thumb.jpgpost-50202-144042494941_thumb.jpg

And that is the zetec s 1 ^^ am guessing ? The other 1 is the ST that anya00tan posted . Tbh i like the zetec 1 if you go down route of the ST it would look silly without a bigger tailpipe . Do you know the part number for the zetec s rear bumper paramanic ?

And that is the zetec s 1 ^^ am guessing ? The other 1 is the ST that anya00tan posted . Tbh i like the zetec 1 if you go down route of the ST it would look silly without a bigger tailpipe . Do you know the part number for the zetec s rear bumper paramanic ?

Nope it isn't zetec s either :p only 2guys in the full of UK have this bumper and I was the first :p

It's called a Lester diffuser :)

It's not a Ford part so therefore doesn't have a code

Even the zetec s bumper needed the bumper extensions but this one I put on doesn't need any other parts to fit

This one too can fit bigger tailpipe or just as is :)

Hmm interesting . Always thought the zetec s had a different 1 than the ST but hey ho you learn something new everyday [emoji15] . I dont plan to put a bigger tailpipe on i just want to make it a wee bit sportier than it already is . Looks like a granny car [emoji1]

Nope it isn't zetec s either :p only 2guys in the full of UK have this bumper and I was the first :p

It's called a Lester diffuser :)

It's not a Ford part so therefore doesn't have a code

Even the zetec s bumper needed the bumper extensions but this one I put on doesn't need any other parts to fit

I think there's a reason only 2 people have it, lol

Nah only kidding, it's not to my liking but as long as you like it, that's all that matters

I think there's a reason only 2 people have it, lol

Nah only kidding, it's not to my liking but as long as you like it, that's all that matters

Giggled there lol

Only two in UK as far as I'm aware because they make these in Italy and are made for mk7 not the facelift but these two factors are hard to get but it does fit mk7.5 lol it's because I need it painted gloss black lol but waiting to get custom exhaust first

Just like this

post-50202-144043596411_thumb.jpg

To be fair it looks good in the most recent picture you have posted with the quad exhausts

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

aup paramanic, where can i get this lester diffuser?! I really want it but the one on eBay is missing the ledge under the upper mesh

Pm'd u mate

Yeah a ended up getting it painted gloss black

Too

Before

post-50202-144273670868_thumb.jpg

After

post-50202-144273673639_thumb.jpgpost-50202-144273677407_thumb.jpg

Stornowayblue

That helps if you have the caps (bumper extensions already) if you don't the cost of the upgrade is very expensive

Marshy was looking for part numbers, they're listed in the content of the attached thread. I never suggested it was a cheap upgrade. These things often aren't cheap but we find these things out as we go along.

.. and if your considering a new front end, I have a facelift bumper with a couple of cracks that can go to a good home for a nominal price :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club