Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Terraclean

ajzetecs

getting terraclean done this tuesday hopefully will have a better running 1.8 tdci

• Like 1

You will find a noticeable difference right off and you should see a moderate increase in fuel economy as well over the next week or two.

Have a look here at my original thread after having mine done-

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/41765-terraclean-seems-to-be-spreading/?hl=%2Bterraclean+%2Bseems#entry249666

Agreed, I had the same benefits, getting an extra one to two hundred miles per tank when driving my usual route in efficient mode.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

60 mph, cruise control on down the motorway twice a day 5 days a week lol.

60 mph, cruise control on down the motorway twice a day 5 days a week lol.

The difference in fuel economy is quite considerable - cruising at 60-65 in the left hand lane, as opposed to keeping up with the flow in the right hand lane. I just wish I had cruise control, would make it easier instead of going 60 for a minute, then 65, then back down to 60 again lol.

• Like 1

I could never live without cruise control again!

I was working to install it on the cmax but just so glad I got it on the mondy.

But yeah it makes a massive difference, average of around 68mpg cruising needle at 60, cruising at 70 drops the average from a new tank to 60 (can't really comment on the long term as I tend to keep around 60) As for 80 that would probably take me down to around 40 to 50...

• Like 2

I could never live without cruise control again!

I know where you're coming from, DAB & heated windscreen are also on my list of future musts.

• Like 1

O would be surprised if dab doesn't become the new standard..

They were hoping to do the same with radio as they did with TV.

Only problem is that no bugger had a DAB radio - so they pushed it back lol

though all new focus came with heated windscreen and cruise got it on c-max never use it

Unless your doing frequent motorway or dual carriageway miles it often won't come to use. I do about 20 miles of motorway everyday and even often use it on the a roads for a further 8 or 10 miles

You will find a noticeable difference right off and you should see a moderate increase in fuel economy as well over the next week or two.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/41765-terraclean-seems-to-be-spreading/?hl=%2Bterraclean+%2Bseems#entry249666

cheers just read your thread and a lot of positive comments so cant wait.

what car did you get terraclean done on and what problems where u experiencing

Clive had it on his former mk2 focus, I had it done on my mk4 Mondeo.

If I remember, Clive just wanted to treat his motor and didn't have any known issues prior to getting it done.

• Like 1

No problems at all, just wanted to see if the hype was justified.

As you can see from the statistics I had a positive experience and would gladly recommend the treatment.

It's especially useful if you think your car will be close to failing an MOT on emissions (petrol) or smoke (diesel).

• Like 1

Must admit my smoke dropped only 0.5 it then again it was pretty minimal anyway.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club